Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by gil23

if i come back it probably will be for the white "infrareds"..
pimp.gif

Say what? White infared 6's?
YES next summer
bfa159ea542ba90b7a51b02f583b9e0bc390121.gif

*EDIT* its gonna be varsity red
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

If there was a shoe to pull me back in the game it would be the Space Jams.

BUT I don't feel like spending Christmas Eve night sleeping outside of Foot Locker with a bunch of pimple faced 15 year olds.

the thing is even if I were to buy them, I wouldn't wear them

I already had the '00 retros but those yellowed badly for me
sick.gif
...soldit for 150 tho

i want em but i'm not camping out for them
i will be camping out for the Coppers
smile.gif
, early!

They should have released those white/red VIs as LOWS. That would have been sick.

Theyse were one of the baddest Jordans ever:

jordan_vi_low_2.jpg

They need to retro these babies.

Are these gonna be hard to find / expensive if I don't camp out or at least hit up the stores the day of? Wanna cop a pair but have no clue where I'llbe at the time and don't wanna pay pre-release prices. How much do you guys think these will be going for on eBay the week of the release?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

They should have released those white/red VIs as LOWS. That would have been sick.

Theyse were one of the baddest Jordans ever:

jordan_vi_low_2.jpg

They need to retro these babies.
yeah remember having those... eventually they became my volleyball shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by bjamez20

tempted, but know i'll never wear em
This.

My thing is...I like them. But I barely wear Jordans anymore. When I was younger I'd blow money on shoes I never wore but now I got bills n crap to pay. Still debating. Dunno yet.

nailed it.

I am waking up early on the 23rd to get them. Trying to find those after Christmas will be difficult.

Got the matching shirt to go with it coming in the mail tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by bjamez20

tempted, but know i'll never wear em
This.

My thing is...I like them. But I barely wear Jordans anymore. When I was younger I'd blow money on shoes I never wore but now I got bills n crap to pay. Still debating. Dunno yet.

nailed it.

Basically my story as well. I don't wear basketball shoes casually at all anymore, usually I'm rocking Sambas or boots or some other casual sneakers. Ibuy basketball shoes only for basketball, and there are a hell of a lot better shoes than JB releases. In the past year I bought DS Zoom BBs for 40 bucks andTS Creators for 12 bucks at an Adidas tent sale. Given that you can almost always find sick deals like this, I can't justify shelling out 175 for a shoethat I'd only wear to play ball in.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I am waking up early on the 23rd to get them. Trying to find those after Christmas will be difficult.

Got the matching shirt to go with it coming in the mail tomorrow
pimp.gif
What shirt you copped ?

While were talking about jordans...

My XII Red/Black that i just recently decided to start playing ball in are coming apart at the sole... What should i use to make it so it doesnt separate fromthe upper anymore????

Help appreciated
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

im waiting for these to come out next year
devil.gif

chicagoaj101.jpg

They better make an Orlando version.

I said this years ago before they did all that regional crap. They could have made the first X release EPIC.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I still want them TB 3s

I love those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I copped a ds 01 and 09 spacejams just this week and should get them tomorrow
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Im gonna get another pair from eastbay on rd just to keep on ice for a couple years...
I dont know if I want the wht/red 12s though, they just seem way to off and I would rather just drop and extra 50 and get the good quality pairs
nerd.gif

i got my white red xii's

still on the fence with the space jams, im reluctant to pay $190 after tax knowing i got a ds pair of the 2000 space jams last year on christmas eve for $200

Back
Top Bottom