Any NTers about to jump back into the game? Vol: Space Jams

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

i still ain't leave my house yet.. Any NYC'ers preferably from the BX know if these are still available in size 11? if not oh well, sneakers ain't a priority to me anymore....

They still all over Harlem and 3 rd Ave.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

havent been to the newport mall in ages, do they still have panda express? might just visit there for that
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah
pimp.gif
crank, you in jersey?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AG 47

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

Crank Lucas wrote:

forgot all about these, so someone inform me, can I head out to the mall right now and cop or nah?

laugh.gif

This would be the facial expression of the employees if you come in and ask for them right now.

So no more in stores?

Not unless you are in the middle of nowhere, where no one knows about shoes.

But you guys should try calling eastbay, alot of people cancel their orders after they secure their pairs in person, it's a longshot, but it might work.

Good point, but a heads up to those who do, I had a friend get his order CANCELLED by eastbay.

I got these as a gift from a female...I dont wear Gym shoes too much, but ill probably rock these to run little errands...Im not getting the SJ's
grin.gif

9ae25d7e76be2249bf53b37af25d2f90fd9f57f.pjpg

-dawn off welcome to the dollhouse- you're so lucky -dawn off welcome to the dollhouse-

The closest mall to me is in Cerritos aka Hypebeast Central. No chance of me getting a pair even if I really wanted them.

passed on these even though the xi is my favorite sneaker

If you owned the first retros or OGs you know that these are pale in comparison...everything from the materials to the shape to the stiffness of theuppers...wearing my retro breds used to be like bringing out a luxury whip compared to regular sneakers ..my CDP breds hurt my feet when I wore em smh

With that being said I migt need to set aside 175 towards some retro space jams
pimp.gif

It was a cool release here.

Plenty of hype in the bay area,

but ended up successful with my pairs!

I was the person with the beanie on!

Originally Posted by SC415

Oh word?! I saw you! I had on the jeans.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by SC415

Oh word?! I saw you! I had on the jeans.

laugh.gif

i had no desire to get the 11s or 12s although earlier in the year i had planned on it..i've completely lost interest in shoes..and i never liked 11s thatmuch anyway..

i got 2 pair....1 frm eastbay like 40 mins after the were put up lol i was luckyyy

and another from a champs in a local mall that opened at 6 am

waited 3 hours

not hectic at all untill the end (secruity lady opened the gate where i was first...thats where the most the people were tho)
after i was already lined up at champs

hered other malls were a lil more of a hassle i guess idk

anyway...my plans worked out great

Back
Top Bottom