Any NT'ers afraid of getting older?

yes and no... i love the fact that im able to survive another year so me getting older is great... but also i look back at what i havent done yet then i start to think ok time is ticking away like i feel like i need a better job, get married and have kids... i think thats what makes people depressed about their age like what have i not accomplished yet

I am 24 and I'm not scared of getting older but I wish time didn't go by so fast :lol: I like the fact that im progessing in my career but I don't like the fact that I'm not doing something I love. I'm planning on going backvto grad school in 2-3 years but I have no idea what I want to do. I am scared of commitment so I don't want to settle down and I hate always getting asked about my love life. It seems like when you get older, all people talk about are their careers and SO. I don't want my career or a girl define who I am. But getting older is cool since you got more money to use so you can travel and go to music festivals or hoop games. Partying isn't the same to me. You start realizing who you're true friends are and who you want to remove from your circle. And how family will always be :pimp:

I have been on NT for about 10 years and I can't see myself stop going on here.

they got old goat warpig movie actresses & actors that would have shut the eff up & retired years ago if this was the past
broads with "pre-emptive" plastic surgery
thots talkin like they 10 years old up in da pronos
ric flair is still only "semi-retired" while mcmahon on da cover of some muscle mag all frail & roided out at the same time

ish has to slow down yall

i'd continue but i got a text

son...

all fax right here fambily

Back
Top Bottom