Any NTer's American Express cardholders???

I have the plat, I use it for EVERYTHING.  Offers the best rewards, and saves me a lot of money per year on bag fees.  My father in law has the black, spends about 200k on it monthly (mostly for this business)  he has something like 30 million reward points 
laugh.gif

Don't have any credit cards. No need for one really
But just wondering, why is it that a lot of places don't accept American Express?

I have Blue Cash Preferred 

6% cash back at supermarkets
3% at dept. stores and gas stations
1% everywhere else

American Express customer service 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I use my AMEX for EVERYTHING and pay it off right away to take advantage of the cash back

Is there a cash back limit on AMEX though?

I spend a lot in gas a month...usually around $300. I have my bank of America cash rewards card (3% back in gas 2% on groceries 1% on everything else). I don't pay any monthly fee's but it caps at $25 a month. But because i put the cash back into my BofA account i get an extra 10% bonus when redeeming over $100.

So basically every 4 months i get $110 back.

Don't have any credit cards. No need for one really
But just wondering, why is it that a lot of places don't accept American Express?
they charge the merchant about 1% more per transaction.  They are also VERY consumer friendly, meaning if the consumer files a chargeback, the merchant will most likely lose out.

Amex Cash Blue Everyday owner checking in. Amex has great customer service and the cash back is a great bonus. Although most of my cash back is probably 1%, it adds up. :smokin

NBA Store?

Yes NBA NYC store & NBA.com

I have the plat, I use it for EVERYTHING. Offers the best rewards, and saves me a lot of money per year on bag fees. My father in law has the black, spends about 200k on it monthly (mostly for this business) he has something like 30 million reward points

For me Gold >>>>>> Plat

i like getting

2x points on grocery & Gas

plus 3x points on Air Fare

Gold premier card. The platinum is only worth it if you travel ALOT. I pretty much use this as my debit card and use it for everything so I can get those points and the extended warranty they give you on stuff.
Same thing here. Took the words right out of my mouth about the platinum card.

Just upgraded to AMEX PLATINUM from premiere Gold. Bout to see if this card is worth it or else imma go back after a year. Got that 25k points for upgrading tho and get to use the new lounge at McCarran when into to Vegas next week :pimp:

Amex Gold card member here.

Love the reward system and most of all the customer service. They are awesome. :smokin

The 2x points on gas is :smokin especially with my Jeep SRT. LOL

Would love to get a black card, Maybe one day.... when I hit the lotto. lol

Just upgraded to AMEX PLATINUM from premiere Gold. Bout to see if this card is worth it or else imma go back after a year. Got that 25k points for upgrading tho and get to use the new lounge at McCarran when into to Vegas next week :pimp:

I'm hearing that lounge is :smokin

I'm also a AMEX SPG member :smokin

Got the costco trueearnings card, I use it 80% of the time for gas so the 3% cashback helps a ton. I use it for basically all the other purchases too :lol:

Hopefully I can get one of the frequent flyer mile cards maybe next year when I have more $$ to spend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom