Any NTers been to a rave before?

ive popped twice in my life *@@!#@+ loved it, been itching to do it again
i just need to go to a huge festivale, like edc b/c i know theyre amazing. just gotta nut up and go

+1 to all the tips in here

personally though  ill $%%* with a pack of gum over a lollipop

I love raves.

Good info posted already. Main points are... drink lots of water, be friendly, and check pillreports to make sure you have clean pills.

Rave hard and safe
smile.gif

I love raves.

Good info posted already. Main points are... drink lots of water, be friendly, and check pillreports to make sure you have clean pills.

Rave hard and safe
smile.gif

Man I was chewing on a huge bendy straw last time which got completely obliterated. Totally forgot to bring something to chew on.
Good tips in here, can't think of much that hasn't been said really.

Man I was chewing on a huge bendy straw last time which got completely obliterated. Totally forgot to bring something to chew on.
Good tips in here, can't think of much that hasn't been said really.

^Don't drink too much water. Make sure you mix it up with O.J. or Gatorade. Too much water can be bad. So can not enough. Bit yeah thats definately important to stay hedryated(sp?)

^Don't drink too much water. Make sure you mix it up with O.J. or Gatorade. Too much water can be bad. So can not enough. Bit yeah thats definately important to stay hedryated(sp?)

I would say drink a bottle every two hours that you're there. If it's super hot, every hour. And you're gonna wanna gulp the water down, but it's better to sip.

Camel Crush
pimp.gif
Vicks on a bandana
pimp.gif

And wear some cheap shades you don't mind losing or breaking.

I would say drink a bottle every two hours that you're there. If it's super hot, every hour. And you're gonna wanna gulp the water down, but it's better to sip.

Camel Crush
pimp.gif
Vicks on a bandana
pimp.gif

And wear some cheap shades you don't mind losing or breaking.

I don't think I would be about that life anymore, after what my friend told me.

Anyway, he told me he was suppose to go with his cousins and friends to a rave club, he ended not going because he going into a heat argument with his girl.

Anyway, fast-forward to what happened... all his friends and cousins went to this Rave club, and it was poppin'... next thing you know, at different times, they all felt a pinch on their arm and back of the shoulders.

Each and one of them, along with many others in that club got a needle with a piece of tape attach to it, and it said.... "Welcome to the World of AIDS!"

They all thought it was a joke, like some kind of prank, since they all got one. The next following week, they went to get checked, they found out they really do got AIDS.

Anyway, he told me he was suppose to go with his cousins and friends to a rave club, he ended not going because he going into a heat argument with his girl.

Anyway, fast-forward to what happened... all his friends and cousins went to this Rave club, and it was poppin'... next thing you know, at different times, they all felt a pinch on their arm and back of the shoulders.

Each and one of them, along with many others in that club got a needle with a piece of tape attach to it, and it said.... "Welcome to the World of AIDS!"

They all thought it was a joke, like some kind of prank, since they all got one. The next following week, they went to get checked, they found out they really do got AIDS.

Never been but I'm pretty sure that's where this guy was at
2a00oh.gif

Never been but I'm pretty sure that's where this guy was at
2a00oh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

They all thought it was a joke, like some kind of prank, since they all got one. The next following day, they went to get checked, they found out they really do got AIDS.

#$! kinda sick *!## is this? I've never ever heard of this happening at raves....but that's some incredibily %%%+%+ up *!##.

They all thought it was a joke, like some kind of prank, since they all got one. The next following day, they went to get checked, they found out they really do got AIDS.

#$! kinda sick *!## is this? I've never ever heard of this happening at raves....but that's some incredibily %%%+%+ up *!##.

takes 6 months for aids to show tho? or am i wrong?

Originally Posted by black chiney

I was actually calling Ducktales on him. But i've known him for a really long time, and he's never been on of those dudes that makes things up.

Still though, fake or not, the possibility of it actually happening is scary!

takes 6 months for aids to show tho? or am i wrong?

I was actually calling Ducktales on him. But i've known him for a really long time, and he's never been on of those dudes that makes things up.

I actually calling Ducktales on him. But i've known him for a really long time, and he's never been on of those dudes that makes things up.

Reminds me of the aids needles in the movie theater seats back in the day. 

I actually calling Ducktales on him. But i've known him for a really long time, and he's never been on of those dudes that makes things up.

Reminds me of the aids needles in the movie theater seats back in the day. 

wasnt there an NTer that made a post once about his friend getting stuck with something at monster massive here in LA? or EDC, i forget which one

wasnt there an NTer that made a post once about his friend getting stuck with something at monster massive here in LA? or EDC, i forget which one

OP, raves a cool if you ready to jump and dance for 5+ (or so) hours. I went to one and it was dope, but I got mad tired on the last set and I wanted to dip out. It's cool though. Wear those ear plugs or whatever if you ain't trynna be hard of hearing for 2 days.

OP, raves a cool if you ready to jump and dance for 5+ (or so) hours. I went to one and it was dope, but I got mad tired on the last set and I wanted to dip out. It's cool though. Wear those ear plugs or whatever if you ain't trynna be hard of hearing for 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom