Any NTers ever been shot/shot at before?

When I was like 8 in Brooklyn, me and my mom were walking out of our apartment building and literally right across the narrow street this dude pulls out a piece and starts bussing at these two people like 10 feet away. I saw them running but it didn't look like they were hit, miraculously

I remember the *****'s face. Dude intended to take some lives that night :x

One of the pros of BK's rampant ongoing gentrification I guess. Less BS in the streets

never been shot directly at but I've been in the midst of gun fire after a party quite a few times 
laugh.gif

never felt scared but I'm glad I never got hit by a stray bullet...

just made sure I was outta the way

Crazy enough I almost got shot the other day while driving for work. **** was crazy kids were popping off at each other in the middle of broad daylight and I almost drove through that dumb ****.

Been in the midst of gun fire at too many parities as well.

heard street cats shooting themselves to build tolerance

This is true, I know a lot of older cats in the hood encouraging these young cats to shoot themselves in the legs and stomach to build pain tolerance to bullets

I've learned to stay away from house parties
I've seen too many go and end up absent without leavin

There's a vid floating around of some idiot letting his homeboy shoot him while he's wearing a vest. It leaves a nasty bump behind.

Wasn't the target but was in the line of fire. The worst **** is being in a crowd when shots let off cause you don't know where it's coming from.

Been threatened/ had the tone pulled out on me a couple times , but luckily it was just alotta pump faking...

But Yea that **** be crazy when everybody scrambling n panicking from some shots ...I remember I was somewhere in ATL when somebody started shooting n everybody took cover behind the building...this one chick was trying get behind me to use me as cover, had to toss the broad to the side ain't eem know shorty n I damn sure wasn't getting hit to save her :smh: :lol:

^ :lol:

Just remembered one time they let shots off in the club...I jumped behind the bar :rofl:

Glad them days are long gone

Last edited:
I never understood why cars carried the blicky to parties...if you gotta carry a strap to somewhere where you supposed to be having fun, is that really somewhere where you wanna be?

I never understood why cars carried the blicky to parties...if you gotta carry a strap to somewhere where you supposed to be having fun, is that really somewhere where you wanna be?
if you goin to a house party... in another hood... and you claim a set... you dumb if you dont got the piece in your car or on you

Exactly. They're clearly not thinking about the right things. Add alcohol to the equation and I'm straight. I'll watch a movie that night

Needless to say I don't go to black parties in my city anymore.

It's a damn shame. It's always uninvited guests too. I've been to family functions and had shots go off.

if you goin to a house party... in another hood... and you claim a set... you dumb if you dont got the piece in your car or on you

Why on earth would you do that? Just to ruin everyone else's night? Don't make excuses for these idiots man.

Why on earth would you do that? Just to ruin everyone else's night? Don't make excuses for these idiots man.
it's not an excuse, no reason for people like that to be at a party. but unfortunately nobody likes to fight. they'll just shoot it out

Had a gun in my face and been in the midst of gunfire but never been shot. When I had a gun pulled on me it wasn't on some beef **** either. I was in this chicks crib smashin late night when I was like 15 and her pops woke up and whooped my ***. Thought he was really gonna shoot me I'm lucky he didn't cause in that situation I think he woulda been justified.

Why are these dudes even coming to the club for a fight? That's my point this ain't fight club. Everyone trying to grope on women inappropriately in the dark and these dudes trying to fight.

They need to wash their face. Preferably in a cell.

shot at ...

house party, dancing with some dudes girls and she decided to really try to get dude jealous. she started OD'n , puttin on a show and her drunk boyfriend that she's trying to get jealous breaks us up and goes chest to chest with me.

i'm thinking it's just a normal jealous boyfriend **** you gotta deal with, i hear girls screaming and i feel dude press his gun against my stomach . i can't front, i almost fainted right there :lol:

as soon as i was about to start beggin for my life dude throwing the party grabbed him and wrestled with him, but while there were, he let off 2 shots. all i saw was flash cause i was GONE ... ran outside and jumped in a cab with these 3 girls getting in themselves. just started screaming DRIVE DRIVE !!!

got home and shed tears that night, for real ... never been so scared , never go to house parties anymore and NEVER DANCE REGGAE ANYMORE :lol:

Needless to say I don't go to black parties in my city anymore.
It's a damn shame. It's always uninvited guests too. I've been to family functions and had shots go off.
mean.gif
 90% of the parties i went to back in the day were done because random dudes keep popping up and then messing **** up for everyone else
This is ALWAYS the way it is. Me and my boys always joked around at these parties and called it "hood ***** time"

You got about 3 hours to enjoy the party before random dudes come in popping off shots or starting fights.

Party starts at 9? Plan to start leaving at about 11:30 with solo or extremely lowkey get-together moves. 

Better to go home early then not at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom