any nters ever deliver flowers?

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

trying to get some for the mrs. is flowers.com the way to go

people really do come to niketalk for every decision they are unable to make on their own

OP - if you are ordering online, just check to see if they come pre-arranged or not. A lot of those killer deals you see (stuff like dozen roses and vase for $19.99 on proflowers) do NOT come pre-arranged. They come shipped in a fedex box, usually with the vase seperate from the flowers. It kinda kills the effect when your girl has to rip open the box and arrange the flowers in the vase herself.

i swear..people just gotta have smart remarks for everything

Dude was just asking an honest question, damn lol

yuku is type nice all the adds on this thread about flowers now n good look on the pre-arranged thing you have a point n never knew that.

lol you feel me puff

Its actually my job right now. Been at it for 2 years. I work 6 days a week and deliver all over Austin. Where do you live OP?

Btw it can get pretty pricey.

im in md think ima just call some local spots in the am i have a week anyway. just wanna get it out the way b4 i 4get

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

i swear..people just gotta have the inability to do things for themselvs
Dude was just asking a question that he could have easily put in work for himself by visiting different sites and comparing prices 
eek.gif

I bought some flowers earlier this week..

I went to my local flower shop.. I got scared off by ordering online..

I used teleflora the last time I ordered flowers. They delivered them arranged in the vase and around the time I requested.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Dude was just asking a question that he could have easily put in work for himself by visiting different sites and comparing prices 
eek.gif
Prices aren't the only thing you compare
indifferent.gif
.  It's good to get the opinions of people you sort of know.

true %$#*.
and just deliver them yourself. and beat after

yeah 1800flowers.com always worked out for me. look for same day delivery. send them to her work. it'll win major brownie points. especially if she works with other females. they will make a big deal out of everything. lol good luck

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

trying to get some for the mrs. is flowers.com the way to go

people really do come to niketalk for every decision they are unable to make on their own
you only post when you have something negative to say. your life must suck
frown.gif

To OP, I've used FTD once to send flowers to my Mom on Mothers Day. Everything went as planned...I'd use them again. But like someone said, if you can, do it in person. I only used the service because I was away at school and it was the first year I couldn't be home for mothers day

I just ordered some nice flowers with a card off of proflowers.com yesterday. It's for my mom's b-day and since I'm out of state for college I figured this would be a good route to take. This is my first time doing this and the flowers should arrive at her place tomorrow so I'll update with how everything turned out.

someone sent me 1800 flowers. it was a beautiful arrangement and arrived on my birthday. not sure how expensive it probably was though

eek.gif

Everytime I see your name, I can only think of all the beasty *#% foul smelling extra butter hold the lettuce gorilla type %$!@+! you post in the girl threads 
laugh.gif

How do you sleep at night with those images hiding in your computer b

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

someone sent me 1800 flowers. it was a beautiful arrangement and arrived on my birthday. not sure how expensive it probably was though
Cool story, sis.

Back
Top Bottom