Any NTers from Denver? Wanna kick it on the weekends? Vol: here for the summer

never thought i'd see the day when money mayweather would send out an APB for friends
laugh.gif

I'm from denver man I live and go to school in fort Collins though.

Denver night life is legit in the summer and I hope you like snow bunnies ha.

Clubs you will like - Suite 200, Beta, wicked garden and lavish lounge
Bars - Lodos, the tavern, oak tavern and 24k.
Stay on Market and Blake streets or in larimer square if you want a good looking crowd.

Beta and lavish are my go too clubs when I'm in town every other weekend

I'm from denver man I live and go to school in fort Collins though.

Denver night life is legit in the summer and I hope you like snow bunnies ha.

Clubs you will like - Suite 200, Beta, wicked garden and lavish lounge
Bars - Lodos, the tavern, oak tavern and 24k.
Stay on Market and Blake streets or in larimer square if you want a good looking crowd.

Beta and lavish are my go too clubs when I'm in town every other weekend

You know it man. Pre-law going to be a senior this year.

Fort Collins is seriously a crazy fun town in it's own right but denver and lodo take it to a whole nother level

PM me for more info, if you got a spot in lodo already you will be set for summer

You know it man. Pre-law going to be a senior this year.

Fort Collins is seriously a crazy fun town in it's own right but denver and lodo take it to a whole nother level

PM me for more info, if you got a spot in lodo already you will be set for summer

Headed out there in August for the Dodgers series, staying about 6 blocks from Coors Field.

Get at me if you're looking to get drunk with 13 other dudes who have no idea what the hell they're doing and don't care either.

Headed out there in August for the Dodgers series, staying about 6 blocks from Coors Field.

Get at me if you're looking to get drunk with 13 other dudes who have no idea what the hell they're doing and don't care either.

^ Ranger IPA from New Belgium ftw Brewed in fort Collins the microbrew mecca of the U**** the breweries once a week to get drunk for freeeee

^ Ranger IPA from New Belgium ftw Brewed in fort Collins the microbrew mecca of the U**** the breweries once a week to get drunk for freeeee

Back
Top Bottom