Any NT'ers in Thailand or Vietnam? Livin that Ex-pat life.

i am on 2 years living in bangkok, hate it.

i been to Hanoi, i hated Hanoi even more. don't go to Hanoi!!! if its one of those 2 go to BKK.

My one boy teaches English, in Vietnam, and my other boy is moving there in like 3 weeks to do the same thing. If you have any specific questions, I can ask him for you. All he talks about it bopping chicks though. Dude has a pretty baller penthouse, from the pics that i've seen.

My one boy teaches English, in Vietnam, and my other boy is moving there in like 3 weeks to do the same thing. If you have any specific questions, I can ask him for you. All he talks about it bopping chicks though. Dude has a pretty baller penthouse, from the pics that i've seen.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Do you have a better business plan than "getting other plans rolling"?

C'mon son you think imma just pick up and move half way around the world and lackadaisically walk around hoping "other plans get rollin?" so to answer your question, yes. multiple better business plans.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Do you have a better business plan than "getting other plans rolling"?

C'mon son you think imma just pick up and move half way around the world and lackadaisically walk around hoping "other plans get rollin?" so to answer your question, yes. multiple better business plans.

I dont understand why you would want to move to thailand or vietnam..

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

i been to Hanoi, i hated Hanoi even more. don't go to Hanoi!!! if its one of those 2 go to BKK.
Why you hatin BKK? And I understand Hanoi aint no picture perfect spot..but they say "success happens when preparation meets opportunity," so im tryna take the opportunity while its hot and ive put myself in a position for the past few months to be well prepared.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Why you hatin BKK? And I understand Hanoi aint no picture perfect spot..but they say "success happens when preparation meets opportunity," so im tryna take the opportunity while its hot and ive put myself in a position for the past few months to be well prepared.

nothing to add since I've never been, but I am curious as to why you chose those two destinations. Aren't there better emerging economies that would make more sense for business ventures? Then again I have no idea what business ideas you have.

nothing to add since I've never been, but I am curious as to why you chose those two destinations. Aren't there better emerging economies that would make more sense for business ventures? Then again I have no idea what business ideas you have.

honestly if youre going to set roots for the long run, you should pick vietnam. Vietnam has way more investors (i.e. Russia and China) looking for their natural resources so the economy will boom.

honestly if youre going to set roots for the long run, you should pick vietnam. Vietnam has way more investors (i.e. Russia and China) looking for their natural resources so the economy will boom.

Originally Posted by Boi

no other reason to go except for the cheap prosties

that's why old american and european men "vacation" in those countries

Originally Posted by Boi

no other reason to go except for the cheap prosties

that's why old american and european men "vacation" in those countries

Originally Posted by ourtran

THIS.
On top of one very important statistic. Over 60% of the vietnamese population was born after the war, meaning the current youth are directing the progress and future of the country, which simply means more demand for modern things and ways of thinking.

Originally Posted by ourtran

THIS.
On top of one very important statistic. Over 60% of the vietnamese population was born after the war, meaning the current youth are directing the progress and future of the country, which simply means more demand for modern things and ways of thinking.

Back
Top Bottom