Any NTers in the Air Force, or intend on going?

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Been in for 2 years
pimp.gif

-Was stationed in Korea(Osan Airbase) for a year
pimp.gif
loved it...(food,women(well some of them lol),alot of good shopping,sight seeing,small base so you develop a lot of good friendships over there, and a TON OF DRINKING)

-Currently stationed in Germany(Ramstein Air Base)right now...I like it out here too but not as much as Korea suprisingly but I'm black so black men out here=automatically smashing out here
-Overall it has its ups and downs just like any other job but I love it...wouldn't have chose any other service. I told my dad I was joining before I made it a official and he said I might the right choice...and he's a retired Marine so that's all I needed to hear
pimp.gif
....if you love to travel..want a secure job...go to school..learn something to use after your done with the military then I would tell you to come aboard.

How was basic training?  Glad to hear you're having a good time.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

9000+ posts? Yeah, id say its time to do something with your life.

laugh.gif

I heard they give the Trainees "Stress Cards" when the TI is yelling at them they can hand over the card and the TI must stop yelling at them.
laugh.gif

That's false bro.
And I am also in the AF. I'm currently training in aircraft maintenance. 

Good...cause that was making us look even more soft
laugh.gif
.....I work with Maintenance people..Im supply...I give yall the parts to fix these raggedy *!@ old planes

im goin to the recruiting station tomorrow morning.
any advice for
-practice drills on my own (im overweight)
-what to study for ASVAB?

also are they still doing buddy system??

any advice for

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

any advice for

Just work out man and try and eat as right as you can. Run, pushups and situps...they just put in a new PT Test standards and they @+*!%@$ suck
sick.gif
but right now we gotta deal with them. And as far as the ASVAB I didn't really study for it but I got a score good enough to get in the Air Force. I heard the score needed was 50 now but I'm not sure. Check a local bookstore and see if they have a book on the ASVAB. Good luck man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

any advice for

Just work out man and try and eat as right as you can. Run, pushups and situps...they just put in a new PT Test standards and they @+*!%@$ suck
sick.gif
but right now we gotta deal with them. And as far as the ASVAB I didn't really study for it but I got a score good enough to get in the Air Force. I heard the score needed was 50 now but I'm not sure. Check a local bookstore and see if they have a book on the ASVAB. Good luck man
pimp.gif

man i swear we get this thread about every month

been in for 5  1/2years already, 6 months left in my enlistment

man i swear we get this thread about every month

been in for 5  1/2years already, 6 months left in my enlistment

Thanks for the feedbacl.

I'm in shape, I've been training for this for a long time. I got my Mother and fam siuated, so I'm cool with that.

Where did yall leave your kicks? What did yall pack for basic training?

Thanks for the feedbacl.

I'm in shape, I've been training for this for a long time. I got my Mother and fam siuated, so I'm cool with that.

Where did yall leave your kicks? What did yall pack for basic training?

WHAT DOES THE AIR FORCE DO EXACTLY?WHY IS IT CALLED "THE CHAIR FORCE", IS THE JOB THAT EASY COMPARED TO OTHERS? WHAT IS THE PAY FOR A PERSON WITH A DEGREE? WHAT ARE THE PERKS/ INCENTIVES?

WHAT DOES THE AIR FORCE DO EXACTLY?WHY IS IT CALLED "THE CHAIR FORCE", IS THE JOB THAT EASY COMPARED TO OTHERS? WHAT IS THE PAY FOR A PERSON WITH A DEGREE? WHAT ARE THE PERKS/ INCENTIVES?

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

They're the last to be deployed to war, and it mostly deals with computers.  So I've been told offline...

They're the last to be deployed to war, and it mostly deals with computers.  So I've been told offline...

indifferent.gif
 The Air Force gets deployed as much as other services. AF just doesn't get deployed into combat zones to fight as often.
Computers?
indifferent.gif
 More people work in aircraft maintenance. 

indifferent.gif
 The Air Force gets deployed as much as other services. AF just doesn't get deployed into combat zones to fight as often.
Computers?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Computers?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Hence why I decided tomake a thread.

indifferent.gif
Computers?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Hence why I decided tomake a thread.

Back
Top Bottom