Any NTers with a record or felony?

not on some braggin type shhh either but i got 1 - possesion of a stolen vehicle
shhh been F_ me up might get off probation in june so then i can get it dropped to a misdemeanor (hopefully) n then get it expunged then start my business empire
pimp.gif

thread might get locked
ohwell.gif
if so my bad

not on some braggin type shhh either but i got 1 - possesion of a stolen vehicle
shhh been F_ me up might get off probation in june so then i can get it dropped to a misdemeanor (hopefully) n then get it expunged then start my business empire
pimp.gif

thread might get locked
ohwell.gif
if so my bad

If you kill a man in time his wound will heal, but if you steal from a man you cannot replace what you stole.

If you kill a man in time his wound will heal, but if you steal from a man you cannot replace what you stole.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

but he got his car back n didnt press charges (he was a dope fiend from what i believe) the punk*#@ DA pressed charges but i aint even mad took the L (not life) n kept it movin. lesson learned been on that get my life right shhh since dec. 09 cant wait til june
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

but he got his car back n didnt press charges (he was a dope fiend from what i believe) the punk*#@ DA pressed charges but i aint even mad took the L (not life) n kept it movin. lesson learned been on that get my life right shhh since dec. 09 cant wait til june
pimp.gif

being on papers is no joke. been there done that and i dont want to do it again ever

being on papers is no joke. been there done that and i dont want to do it again ever

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hope it was a nice car at least, not a like a 92 honda accord.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it wasnt nowhere near nice i was jus OD wasted n didnt wanna walk home. it was the closest car without an alarm. needless to say i regret it, however the week before this i came up on an '08 fusion (it was in '08 i was on the run for about a year. they originally gave me weekends. i didnt go. that explains why i said dec. '09)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hope it was a nice car at least, not a like a 92 honda accord.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it wasnt nowhere near nice i was jus OD wasted n didnt wanna walk home. it was the closest car without an alarm. needless to say i regret it, however the week before this i came up on an '08 fusion (it was in '08 i was on the run for about a year. they originally gave me weekends. i didnt go. that explains why i said dec. '09)

unfortunately i do

fake id in florida is a felony (-_________________-)

im getting it expunged tho thank god!

unfortunately i do

fake id in florida is a felony (-_________________-)

im getting it expunged tho thank god!

Ive got bad juvie record. no felonies, but a lot of misdemeanors (some were charged as felonies). But Ive been clean since I turned 18
pimp.gif

Ive got bad juvie record. no felonies, but a lot of misdemeanors (some were charged as felonies). But Ive been clean since I turned 18
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

this ...got off papers in october
nothin to be proud of at all

Back
Top Bottom