Any NTers with a record or felony?

Originally Posted by manny1

being on papers is no joke. been there done that and i dont want to do it again ever

this ...got off papers in october
nothin to be proud of at all

Originally Posted by iladakilla

may i ask why you stole the vehicle?
Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hope it was a nice car at least, not a like a 92 honda accord.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it wasnt nowhere near nice i was jus OD wasted n didnt wanna walk home. it was the closest car without an alarm. needless to say i regret it, however the week before this i came up on an '08 fusion (it was in '08 i was on the run for about a year. they originally gave me weekends. i didnt go. that explains why i said dec. '09)

Originally Posted by iladakilla

may i ask why you stole the vehicle?
Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hope it was a nice car at least, not a like a 92 honda accord.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it wasnt nowhere near nice i was jus OD wasted n didnt wanna walk home. it was the closest car without an alarm. needless to say i regret it, however the week before this i came up on an '08 fusion (it was in '08 i was on the run for about a year. they originally gave me weekends. i didnt go. that explains why i said dec. '09)

Class A-Misdemeanor
stealing under $500.

I didnt even steal anything......I was with somebody that stole something from a department store. I saw her in the mall and gave her a ride home because they stayed across the street from me. Apparently they knew she stole something and followed us to my car...SMH.

Other than speeding tickets and driving while suspended and no insurance stuff.....Im clean.

Missouri wont expunge it either. (I was 20 and didnt know i should have gotten a lawyer, so im paying for it now)

Class A-Misdemeanor
stealing under $500.

I didnt even steal anything......I was with somebody that stole something from a department store. I saw her in the mall and gave her a ride home because they stayed across the street from me. Apparently they knew she stole something and followed us to my car...SMH.

Other than speeding tickets and driving while suspended and no insurance stuff.....Im clean.

Missouri wont expunge it either. (I was 20 and didnt know i should have gotten a lawyer, so im paying for it now)

October 2009
felony - controlled substance
misd. - possession of marijuana
misd. - possession of paraphenilia

All of these will be wiped off of my record in October 2011 as long as I stay out of trouble until then.

October 2009
felony - controlled substance
misd. - possession of marijuana
misd. - possession of paraphenilia

All of these will be wiped off of my record in October 2011 as long as I stay out of trouble until then.

urinating in public.
just had to pay a fine.

still not cool to have on my record.

*and no, not a sex offender

urinating in public.
just had to pay a fine.

still not cool to have on my record.

*and no, not a sex offender

Back
Top Bottom