Any NTers with carpal tunnel?

My right wrist gets sharp pains when I put pressure on it. Like for example trying to do a push up or something. I think I have carpal tunnel or at least a small case of it. Could it be the fapping has done me in?

My right wrist gets sharp pains when I put pressure on it. Like for example trying to do a push up or something. I think I have carpal tunnel or at least a small case of it. Could it be the fapping has done me in?

fap_worthy_pictures_17.jpg

Time to become a switch hitter

Lol so fap means masturbate?? LOLL i thought it mean actualy gettin some &*^# LOL damn lay off the masterbating bro

Lol so fap means masturbate?? LOLL i thought it mean actualy gettin some &*^# LOL damn lay off the masterbating bro

I think it's mainly from the keyboard/mouse at work and texting a lot. I'm scared to bench heavy weights now in fear of having a sharp pain and dropping the bar.

I think it's mainly from the keyboard/mouse at work and texting a lot. I'm scared to bench heavy weights now in fear of having a sharp pain and dropping the bar.

years of typing, video games and playing guitar did me in. more numbness than sharp pains though.

years of typing, video games and playing guitar did me in. more numbness than sharp pains though.

I've just started getting this really bad probably from so much time on the computer. I play a lot of live poker and continually shuffling chips and even the way I flip my wrist to fold hands irritates it. The other day I used my can opener w/ my left hand and my whole $+!$ went numb thought something just straight up snapped apart was horrible.

I've just started getting this really bad probably from so much time on the computer. I play a lot of live poker and continually shuffling chips and even the way I flip my wrist to fold hands irritates it. The other day I used my can opener w/ my left hand and my whole $+!$ went numb thought something just straight up snapped apart was horrible.

Not trying for a cookie or anything but I've been playing video games since I was 4 and 18 years later I've yet to have a concern. Maybe my wrists adapted to excessive time on the computer growing up. Dunno.

Not trying for a cookie or anything but I've been playing video games since I was 4 and 18 years later I've yet to have a concern. Maybe my wrists adapted to excessive time on the computer growing up. Dunno.

I would get this when I played gran turismo for long periods of time. I chilled for a few days and it went away.

I would get this when I played gran turismo for long periods of time. I chilled for a few days and it went away.

ive been experiencing pain on my right wrist about a month ago, there were times that it kind of felt numb too,

googled facts about carpal tunnel, and i definetly wouldn't want to have it!

good thing it went away after not thinking about it anymore. im giving my wrists extra care now, even icing them after playing basketball.

Back
Top Bottom