Any of you all DIP? Skoal, Grizzly, Cope, RedMan, etc.

wow i was about to make this thread too no lie

but nah i havent dipped in a few years..i used to do it in like 7/8th grade every once in a while

anything but mint skoal ftw

I use to every once in a while. Then I threw up while dipping once and it turned me off to it ever since then.

I have always used Redman which is
pimp.gif
while playing baseball but I stoppedand just switched to keeping some candy in my mouth while im playing.
If i can recall there is this stuff called Beachnut omg
pimp.gif
minty but nottoo strong

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

WTH is everyone talking about?!

drugs?

Tobacco. Come all shredded up in a tin in fruity/minty flavors. You stick a wad of it between your teeth and lips and the "juices" come out.

I've been dipping Copenhagen Long Cut for about a year now. I'm on a two week break to see if i could quit, i did it when i went to China but startedback as soon as i got home.

side note

our last party was sponsored by copenhagen. they brought a mechanical bull and were giving away samples to anyone who wanted em.

i don't dip, but i appreciate them sponsoring our events. i think they're sending us to mexico over spring break

I tried this stuff one time. Burned like a motha and I got hella sick after. I think I did too much or something cus I was feeling nauseous as hell.

Originally Posted by Vince Dirty

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

WTH is everyone talking about?!

drugs?

Tobacco. Come all shredded up in a tin in fruity/minty flavors. You stick a wad of it between your teeth and lips and the "juices" come out.
Oh thanks....not my kind of thread... peace
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom