Any of you guys have your ear pierced?

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
if so where did you get them pierced? both pierced? do you take them off to look more "professional"?

Claire's ...both pierced

and I haven't worn them in weeks. I don't wear them at work or to anything that requires business casual.

Only when I'm just kickin it

Yea I have both lobes pierced...at my old job I worked in the kitchen so I can ware them as I please

but for interviews and stuff I do take them out

I got both of my ears pierced. Just lobes. I had them done at Braindrops on Haight St. Quite a bit pricier than a normal piercing joint that uses the guninstead of needles. Wherever you do decide to go, I definitely recommend you go to a place that pierces with needles as opposed to the gun though.

I have yet to take them off but then again, I don't work in a setting where I have to wear suits and what not. I'd probably still keep them on though.To hell with social convention. It's just earrings!

both ears pierced

but i havent worn earrings since high school

edit - got it done by some korean lady that used to do my friend's hair

my friend just pierced my ear with a sewing needle the big ones. then a year later i pierced the other side by myself.

i got both pierced back in HS but havent wore them since i joined the military. claires does them for cheap

Got both peirced in some mall kiosk. There was a point i'd go nowhere without em, don't rock em anymore though, no reason, just took them out and neverput them back in.

I'm pakistani, and a few weeks ago I met a ton of my cousins that just came from pakistan, apparently only gays/women wear them there, they always pointedit out and it was a big deal to them...which I thought was really childish--(davidisgodly's response reminded me of this)

I got both done at a Tattoo parlor about 3 years ago. I never take them out, I feel like if someone is going to ignore my demeanor and judge me on 2 studs inmy ears then @++# them.

i did but i always wore heavy earrings and now my earloabs are split. wish i never had got them damn earrings.

Originally Posted by Physicx

both ears pierced

but i havent worn earrings since high school

edit - got it done by some korean lady that used to do my friend's hair

This and the Korean lady part
laugh.gif

Both, haven't worn earrings in about 3 years. Figure I'd wait till i can afford real diamonds.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Claire's ...both pierced

and I haven't worn them in weeks. I don't wear them at work or to anything that requires business casual.

Only when I'm just kickin it
Wow, all of this true for me too...

In the year 2009, you should get both pierced or get neither pierced. It is not 1994 anymore broskie..

edit* earrings feel weird with dreads, though... It just feels like a conflict of styles..
ohwell.gif

I got one right now on my left, pierced in some random chinatown location for $6. I'm thinking about getting another one on the same lobe and cartilage...Parents still did not see it yet, I don't know think I will ever show them, they just have to catch me slippin...

Back
Top Bottom