Any one know good ways to relieve anger??? Vol. Hulk Smash

If destroying stuff works, then just destroy stuff that you can take care of.

-Go to the back of a building and raid their dumpsters, throw the garbage everywhere then put it all back when you're done.
-Go to a local park and rip grass out of the ground until you feel better. Don't rip too much out though cause people will catch on and grass is beneficial.
-Go to a forest and throw fallen branches around, take them and smash the ground.
-Take a bunch of newspapers from a recycle bin and rip them apart.

-Go to the back of a building and raid their dumpsters, throw the garbage everywhere then put it all back when you're done.
-Go to a local park and rip grass out of the ground until you feel better. Don't rip too much out though cause people will catch on and grass is beneficial.
-Go to a forest and throw fallen branches around, take them and smash the ground.

Originally Posted by scshift

Thats the things im tryng to avoid, cause it feels good to let it out that way, but its only a temp fix and still not good for my health. I just want to learn to not get to that point where I need to do those things
tired.gif

Thanks though

Originally Posted by scshift

Thats the things im tryng to avoid, cause it feels good to let it out that way, but its only a temp fix and still not good for my health. I just want to learn to not get to that point where I need to do those things
tired.gif

Thanks though

Thats why it's good to have a girl.Burn, vent, then angry %@*# the **%$ outa her.. then cuddle..Emotional sex = the best sex
pimp.gif

Thats why it's good to have a girl.Burn, vent, then angry %@*# the **%$ outa her.. then cuddle..Emotional sex = the best sex
pimp.gif

yo play Black ops or a competitive game
works for me when im mad i be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU den i pwn em and everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
smile.gif

yo play Black ops or a competitive game
works for me when im mad i be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU den i pwn em and everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
smile.gif

Try Meditating for about an hour each day it will help.It will relax the mind and free it of negative thoughts��How I do it is to sit in a� chair with my back straight not bent�with my�hands on my knee caps and close my eyes for about one hour. I feel relaxed and stress free while meditating� and after meditation. Heres a Video on how to meditate

Try Meditating for about an hour each day it will help.It will relax the mind and free it of negative thoughts��How I do it is to sit in a� chair with my back straight not bent�with my�hands on my knee caps and close my eyes for about one hour. I feel relaxed and stress free while meditating� and after meditation. Heres a Video on how to meditate

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Thank you. I think I may go this route

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Thank you. I think I may go this route

Back
Top Bottom