Any Other Guys Here Have Long Hair?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Wow, that's long!

Did you donate your hair? If no, why not?
word.

nerd.gif

I cant stand long hair, I need to cut my hair every 2 to 3 weeks or else I feel like a bum

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

iMixedi wrote:

> *insert long hair that won't get you a job in the
corporate world*

this was towards my fellow african brethren.

Waves >

says long hair fam. . . and i have long hair and i got a job in the corporate world. . in Downtown LA. . . so $%@% with your invalid post
you're mad.

Nah, you're post was pretty dumb. 1. I know people with long hair with "corporate" jobs. 2. You probably wouldn't know what a corporate job really means.

Second

iMixedi wrote:

corporate world*

Waves >

says long hair fam. . . and i have long hair and i got a job in the corporate world. . in Downtown LA. . . so $%@% with your invalid post
you're mad.

Nah, you're post was pretty dumb. 1. I know people with long hair with "corporate" jobs. 2. You probably wouldn't know what a corporate job really means.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge someone who is clean cut has a better chance of landing a job than lets say someone with braids or dreads.That's why people in this thread already made the comment of cutting there dreads because of getting stereotyped.

iMixedi wrote:

corporate world*

Waves >

you're mad.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge a clean cut brother has a better shot at a job than lets say someone who has braids or dreads.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
dude said braids or dreads.... you're argument and future statementsare here on out void.

Originally Posted by shaolin

iMixedi wrote:

corporate world*

Waves >

you're mad.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge a clean cut brother has a better shot at a job than lets say someone who has braids or dreads.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
dude said braids or dreads.... you're argument and future statements are here on out void.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
What other hair styles do african-american men have with long hair?

iMixedi wrote:

corporate world*

Waves >

you're mad.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
dude said braids or dreads.... you're argument and future statements are here on out void.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

afro.. even that is not accepted in the business world. But when you said "people" with long hair ....forget it, dont feel like explaining.

next time differentiate race.

iMixedi wrote:

corporate world*

Waves >

you're mad.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

afro.. even that is not accepted in the business world. But when you said "people" with long hair ....forget it, dont feel like explaining.

next time differentiate race.

indifferent.gif

Next time you should read what you are quoting. I did.

-Been growing my hair for 4 years. I've had it trimmed a couple of times.

-I've been called Jesus too.
pimp.gif

-I wanna get dreads too, but it looks like a lot of work. Especially at the beginning, since your dreads are so sensitive.

I've been growing my hair for nearly a year now. October will be the anniversary; I've always had a buzzcut throughout my childhood, teens, andkidulthood and I'm enjoying my long hair. I can't wait for snowboarding season, with the Asian Shaun White hair-doo
laugh.gif

P.S. Girls love the long hair, but you have to have a model look for it... And my hair has been fine in the "corporate world"...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Raises hand*
46e152e38f8fb15a0e144593c76b1a1890de88d.jpg

Helps that I'm a 6'1" Filipino with long hair, it helps me stand out, plus the ladies love it
pimp.gif

This is the stupidest photoshop ever
laugh.gif

Sorry buddy
Hooka + Optimus Prime helmet = this exact picture

Edit*
1213bbb.jpg

Well Here's My Dilemma.. I Have Long Hair Down To The Middle Of My Back And My Hair Line Is Receding Unfortunately It's In My Families Genetics.. ForThose Going Through The Same Thing.. Your Confidence Has Gone Down.. What Kind Of Hair Style Do You Rock Now? For Those Who Are Balding.. Besides Cutting AllYa Hair Off.. What Hair Styles Do Ya Have? I've Seen People With Mo Hawks With A Receding Hairline.. Ehh Not My Cup Of Tea.. Let Me Know NT

Originally Posted by YuNg D23

LOng HAir., DNt Care..!
I ONly been GRowin My HAir FOR 2 YRs ANd ITsz Longer THen MOst FEmalesz(SAd
smh.gif
).!!!
BUt ALl THe CHicks LOve It.!!!!!
happy.gif
laugh.gif
ayo! that's a dude typing like that?

Back
Top Bottom