Any other non-Mavs fan want to see the Mavericks win it all this season?

I dont really care about the Mavericks but it'd be nice to see Dirk, Kidd, Marion, etc win a ring. Then you have a guy like Rick Carlisle that has been a good coach his entire career and was screwed out of winning with a Pistons team he helped build. Finally you have Mark Cuban who is one of the best owners in all of sports. The Bulls/Heat have time on their sides so I think they should do what's right and let this aging group of misfits finish this season on a high note
pimp.gif

I dont really care about the Mavericks but it'd be nice to see Dirk, Kidd, Marion, etc win a ring. Then you have a guy like Rick Carlisle that has been a good coach his entire career and was screwed out of winning with a Pistons team he helped build. Finally you have Mark Cuban who is one of the best owners in all of sports. The Bulls/Heat have time on their sides so I think they should do what's right and let this aging group of misfits finish this season on a high note
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

pimp.gif
these are my sentiments exactly.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

pimp.gif
these are my sentiments exactly.

Dirk is one of my all-time favorite players, so I'd love for them to win it all.

However, seeing NT implode if the Heat win it all wouldn't be a bad consolation prize.
laugh.gif

Agree with everything you said.  When you think of the veterans who still play, these guys are not of the Vince Carter/Jason Richardson variety....  They've always been winners (Kidd, Dirk, Marion), and just haven't quite gotten over the hump.  Dirk and Kidd in particular have had great careers and it would be nice to see them get rings.  And what you say about Carlisle is true too.
I'm not too hopeful though...  Not a very talented team outside of Dirk, which is the way it's always been.

Dirk is one of my all-time favorite players, so I'd love for them to win it all.

However, seeing NT implode if the Heat win it all wouldn't be a bad consolation prize.
laugh.gif

Agree with everything you said.  When you think of the veterans who still play, these guys are not of the Vince Carter/Jason Richardson variety....  They've always been winners (Kidd, Dirk, Marion), and just haven't quite gotten over the hump.  Dirk and Kidd in particular have had great careers and it would be nice to see them get rings.  And what you say about Carlisle is true too.
I'm not too hopeful though...  Not a very talented team outside of Dirk, which is the way it's always been.

If Heat make it to the Finals, they will be the antithesis of the 90's Cowboys. They're the Evil Empire of the NBA. The young, mercs colluding together against the oldies on their last legs being lifted up by a vengeful Dirk.

If Heat make it to the Finals, they will be the antithesis of the 90's Cowboys. They're the Evil Empire of the NBA. The young, mercs colluding together against the oldies on their last legs being lifted up by a vengeful Dirk.

Never did like or hate the Mavs, but I've become a huge fan of Dirk this year watching him dominate in the playoffs. The man is just THAT good... maybe the best finesse player/shooter ever.

Nothing would be more satisfying watching Mavs redeem themselves against the Heat this year, after the D-Whistle and the Refs screwed them over in 06.

Never have liked the Mavs or Dirk at all, but the way he is playing is inspiring so I wouldn't mind see him winning it. He certainly deserves it to this point...

Never have liked the Mavs or Dirk at all, but the way he is playing is inspiring so I wouldn't mind see him winning it. He certainly deserves it to this point...

After the 2006 debacle, I hope they get redemption this time. But if they play the Heat, I'm sure they will have a lot of support from non-fans.

After the 2006 debacle, I hope they get redemption this time. But if they play the Heat, I'm sure they will have a lot of support from non-fans.

Back
Top Bottom