Any sneakerheads in Thailand?

Great day! Me and my wife are planning for a vacation this June @ thailand.any sneakersite (preferably jordans and pennys) around thailand?where to hunt? Your replies wil be much appreciated.God bless!

^ went there just last month. Wasn't really looking for kicks, but I was able to check out this spot called Sneaka Villa. It's at Siam Square (right across Siam Paragon). Other than kicks, they got snapbacks, as well as streetwear clothing (and, I think, some hip-hop vinyl). If you're interested in secondhand/vintage/OG sneakers (nikes/NB's/some J's, etc.), there are a couple of stalls in Chatuchak market that have 'em. Be on the lookout for fakes, though, since they tend to mix it up in their displays. HTH

Haven't been in Bangkok since '08 but I used to frequent Preduce for some SBs back then. It's also at Siam Square like Sneaka Villa.

I appreciate ur responses but we've decided to go to malaysia instead.i hope we can find some j's there. Thanks again

Do you think we can find some j's @ malaysia? I believe this is for thailand sneakerheads but i couldn't find any for malaysia.thanks again

Not sure about it but you can try google it up and you'll prolly gon' find some blogs/articles about sneaker shops in Malaysia. HTH.

You can check out sneaka villa or Vii athletic club, Above the Rim in Bangkok..

Last edited:
Going to thailand soon, any location that i can find roshes, pm me of u have link or facebook of that place

Back
Top Bottom