ANY SOCOM CA PLAYERS ON NIKETALK...............

I played Combined Assult for awhile and then realized that Socom II is twenty bajillion times better, so I play that.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Tical 30

I played Combined Assult for awhile and then realized that Socom II is twenty bajillion times better, so I play that.

- Tical.
YEA PPL GLITCH TO MUCH IN SOCOM 2

Socom 3 was
pimp.gif

Shotties only [12G] clan was
pimp.gif

Socom CA was
smh.gif

People still glitch on SOCOM II? Ive been wanting to get some online play for the longest time...Never gotten around to it. I miss crossroads.

Shotties only [12G] clan was

i hated your clan back in socom 2. btw we were 101 if you remember or play vigilance.

I play 3/CA not as much as i used too thanks too ps3, but yea i have a ton of friends on there and i was in some sweet clans too.

I play CA/3

My tag is DMasta718. I don't play as much as I used to. I mostly play convoy since I'm in a convoy clan.

I think I played the same game as you the other night...

I try to play as often as I can...

my SN is Lennystyles... duh...

LT...

my tag was zs05wcNT, guess what the NT stands for, people didnt know what it said some ppl would say 50 cent but i was like just call me zee.

yo MastaAce718 Played with you a couple times i think. I dont play CA that much no more but my name is Mr. Toastman

[Mr.] #2
[ i ] #2

no can't wait for confrontation though. i had the beta and other then certain problems which could easily be fixed in a patch, the game was great.

Originally Posted by NikeJah89

yo MastaAce718 Played with you a couple times i think. I dont play CA that much no more but my name is Mr. Toastman

[Mr.] #2
[ i ] #2
i remember you.. i used to be in intense too but towards the end of it

my name was ..GunZ i still play with purgatory and yambag on ps3 if you remember them

I MYSELF AM A SOCOM BEAST BY THE NAME OF LIl_Scrappy REPPIN [101] AND IMMA BE BACK TO DESTORY ANYONE ON HERE YEAAAA

Back
Top Bottom