Any thoughts on this Halloween costume?

Was just trying to give you a tip so you didn't repeat what you did. No need to get smart. You come off as hateful or sarcastic in 75% of your posts. Why is that?

I dont need any tips I'll do as I please

and you've read 1,300 of my posts in a month?

that's scary

I dont need any tips I'll do as I please

and you've read 1,300 of my posts in a month?

that's scary
Estimated 75% of the ones I've read.

But there you go again with the sarcasm. Add that to the tally.

You love to argue. Says quite a bit about your character man.

Estimated 75% of the ones I've read.

But there you go again with the sarcasm. Add that to the tally.

You love to argue. Says quite a bit about your character man.

and what does it say about your character that you're keeping a tally of how many times you thought a grown man was being sarcastic?

why dont you use one of your own "tips" and "keep it moving" and stop worrying about what I do

20s is the new teens.

clever

I thought you kindly scurried along after I pulled the covers off your ********

I thought you'd have come back and showed me all those threads where I got "flamed" and exposed as a teenager what happened?

nah you were just taking shots at black people and got called out on it and ran outta ******** to try and spin it like I thought.

Her November 3 phone interview – “I’ve had voicemails where they want to slit my throat and they want to hang me and tear off my face,” she said. “I’m just like, I don’t even know how to respond to this right now.” The 22-year-old added that strangers also reached out to her parents and told her best friend “they’re going to blow up her house and hang her child.” 

“I’m like, how is that even right? She didn’t know what I was doing. My family didn’t know what I was doing. I don’t live with them. And they’re all getting dragged into this for something I did.” Though Lynch seems able to let most of the threats slide down her back, some in particular affect her — namely, the ones having to do with rape, an experience she tearily described undergoing last Thanksgiving.

“When people bring up the rape stuff it kind of hits a spot, but I don’t show it. I’m over it, but it’s something that I would never, ever wish upon someone no matter what they had done. They can dress however they want.” Despite the backlash, Lynch said she never second-guessed her Marathon costume and said multiple people she brought it up to found the idea funny. She claimed she had seen other people on Twitter dressed as Marathon victims, and blamed the uproar around her costume instead of others’ on the fact that she is a woman.

“Honestly, it’s the Day of the Dead,” she says. “I wasn’t a dead person, I wasn’t being disrespectful. I was a survivor of a marathon. And it’s not like I was walking around with a fake leg or my arm torn off or something like that.”  She added that although she lost her job — which she declined to describe — she sees it as a push to do something new, and isn’t concerned about future employers Googling her. Asked if she thinks she’ll be able to secure another job, she replied, “Yeah, I don’t think I’ll have an issue with that.”

“It doesn’t really bother me,” she said about the idea of others searching for her on the Internet. “I have nothing to hide. It happened, I made a mistake. I just have to learn from it. I’m not a terrible person.”
This b***h makes me sick. I absolutely HATE when people who do something wrong play innocent victim. "Im like, how is that even right?" B***H! YOU DRESSED AS AN INNOCENT VICTIM OF A TERRORIST ATTACK AND ARE ASKING HOW IS IT RIGHT THAT YOU GOT A NASTY PHONE CALL ABOUT IT! It may have been funny to her and the imaginary people she asked about it but to others, that was their sister, brother, mother, father, son, etc that was involved and may or may not have survived. That s**t aint funny.

I also find irony in saying the rape threats hurt her cuz she was raped last thanksgiving. So you get touchy over situations that happened to you a year ago? But found no issue in dressing the way you did? What if someone dressed as a woman who was severely raped and laughed about it? Would you still say they can dress how they want? Then she says she only caught flack cuz shes a woman? ignorant!

Then she says its the day of the dead? I wasnt a dead person? I wasnt being disrespectful? Theres no point in going any further. Shes telling OTHER people who feel severely disrespected, that she wasnt being disrespectful. smh she hasnt learned anything, feels ZERO remorse, and will keep being the lonely ignorant b***h she is. FDB

This b***h makes me sick. I absolutely HATE when people who do something wrong play innocent victim. "Im like, how is that even right?" B***H! YOU DRESSED AS AN INNOCENT VICTIM OF A TERRORIST ATTACK AND ARE ASKING HOW IS IT RIGHT THAT YOU GOT A NASTY PHONE CALL ABOUT IT! It may have been funny to her and the imaginary people she asked about it but to others, that was their sister, brother, mother, father, son, etc that was involved and may or may not have survived. That s**t aint funny.

I also find irony in saying the rape threats hurt her cuz she was raped last thanksgiving. So you get touchy over situations that happened to you a year ago? But found no issue in dressing the way you did? What if someone dressed as a woman who was severely raped and laughed about it? Would you still say they can dress how they want? Then she says she only caught flack cuz shes a woman? ignorant!

Then she says its the day of the dead? I wasnt a dead person? I wasnt being disrespectful? Theres no point in going any further. Shes telling OTHER people who feel severely disrespected, that she wasnt being disrespectful. smh she hasnt learned anything, feels ZERO remorse, and will keep being the lonely ignorant b***h she is. FDB

Thanks for typing all that out for me. Concur.

and what does it say about your character that you're keeping a tally of how many times you thought a grown man was being sarcastic?

why dont you use one of your own "tips" and "keep it moving" and stop worrying about what I do
It's not a legit tally. Thought I made that clear. It was simply an observation backed by an estimate to convey my point.

Why even join NT, expect people to respond/read your posts and give you feedback, but when someone gives you feedback, you get defensive and cute?

Last edited:
It's not a legit tally. Thought I made that clear. It was simply an observation backed by an estimate to convey my point.

Why even join NT, expect people to respond/read your posts and give you feedback, but when someone gives you feedback, you get defensive and cute?

Nobody asked for your feedback, nobody needed your opinion, you chimed in on something that had nothing to do with you or the topic of the thread.

Only you thought I would give a **** about how you felt about me blocking someone.

but listen I'm sorry you where jocking me and now wanna play e therapist when confronted,you got it doggie whatever you say you're right just leave me be, I'm good.

Wow. Are you okay?

It's the internet. People respond when others post something for millions to see bro. It happens.

Did you come here to post things no one else would read or respond to? Not sure that's how it works.

Last edited:
I'm glad we live in a time where social media is the main attraction. All these idiots seeking fame are coming out the woodwork. The fools who commit crimes and post on instagram and FB that end up getting caught. I salute them. The horrrible parents posting pics and vids of them abusing their kids, giving them liquor, making them smoke weed and play with guns only to have them taken from them. I salute them.

The racist people, the insensitive people posting those crazy costumes and getting fired and/or receiving death threats I'm happy they are not hiding. We can't control how poeple think and what they feel. So I'm glad they are so drawn to the light that they end up exposing themselves. Let them continue to behave in his inhumane way. They will reap what they sow.

The idea that your entire life can be ruined for making a poor decision is much more frightening than the fact that people wear tasteless costumes.

This is far beyond a poor decision. This was well thought out, planned and executed. She knew what she was doing and chose to make a joke out of it. F her and whatever problems she has now.

I would have fired her more for being an idiot than the offensive costume :lol:

Understandable, but like I said these people are looking for that attention and don't care how they get it.

So she lost her job and got threats...boo hoo

The stupidity and ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me. The crazy thing is that it looks like she wore it to work.

The fact that she is posing for pics shows you that she and her coworkers have the same mindset.

lol I don't understand what goes through people heads when they even remotely think they could get away with this. I'm baffled. :lol:

Like she walked out of her house to go to work, and didn't process that this might not be ok.

Seems like she didn't care. The scary thing is that it seems like she doesn't have anyone in her life who could have tried to convince her that wasn't the best idea for a costume. You know the minute she thought of it she was telling her friends about it.

And depending on who you talk to these "edgy costumes" leave room for way more harm than someone getting fired.

People tend to idolize and mimic criminal behavior
She making the bombings seem cool, trivial and a laughing matter when they are not.
A foolish person could see this and say to themselves
"I want to cause destruction and get recognition for it"

QFT

i mean i get how these costumes are politically incorrect, but i never understood how anyone could get offended by a picture on the internet.

i have seen a lot worse on the internet but what do you expect, its the internet.

i mean i get how these costumes are politically incorrect, but i never understood how anyone could get offended by a picture on the internet.

i have seen a lot worse on the internet but what do you expect, its the internet.

global complaint system.

I'm offended so everyone needs to know how important my feels are.

I didn't know a kid will grow up to be a terrorist because he/she saw a costume of a Boston bomber victim. I guess we should ban Michael Myers, and friday the 13th costumes.

I didn't know a kid will grow up to be a terrorist because he/she saw a costume of a Boston bomber victim. I guess we should ban Michael Myers, and friday the 13th costumes.
or just costumes based on action movies in general

You didn't know?

I am literally a ninja turtle right now.

http://gawker.com/fashions-elite-go..._source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

ZERO DAMBS GIVEN
laugh.gif
sick.gif
white people kill me

i think thats why no matter how cool i really am with my white friends, ill never understand why some race jokes are funny to them, but then again, maybe its because i am a minority that i dont find any of them funny 

Back
Top Bottom