Any U of O students

jbc908

Banned
Just wanna see who would be in beaverton maybe we can link up, since im transferring there and dont know the area

Not much other than u of o. It's def a liberal hippy town. Lots of green. Tons of homeless ppl. They had homeless camps downtown. Downtown area is small and basically non existent. Voodoo donuts is bomb as is sizzle pie.

There are some good college bars by campus: rennies Taylor's webfoot and maxs. Maxs inspired moes tavern on the Simpsons. I lived there for six months after I graduated and was job hunting while my ex wife was doing school there. Can't say eugene offers much if you aren't a student. If you're in school then it is decent. Like I said good bars decent campus life. Lottery for football tickets tho. I was 25 living there so a little too old for the college scene but it's a decent college town.

My main issue with eugene was just that it's really small feeling to me. No downtown really and not much to do other than college or hippy stuff. Live close to campus if you're in school. There are a lot of really dirty ppl in the downtown area and by the river. That's where I lived. Google eugene whoville to check out news stories on the homeless camps lol.

Any specific questions you hve I am happy to answer. Also in terms of copping kicks you have to go to portland which is two hours away. The nike in eugene is running only. And there is jut one foot locker and one champs. Neither get anything good. They get basically no pairs of only the biggest gr Jordan's and nike basketball shoes. Think fire red 3s etc. everything is a raffle too. They didn't even get gamma 11s....

Back
Top Bottom