Any way to get outta a Photo Speeding Ticket??

I'll try and keep this as short as possible.

A few weeks back, I was tagged going 46 in a 35. It's in an area I drive thru at least 4 times a week, but I always assumed it was only a red light camera since it was at an intersection and not along the side of the road like speed cameras typically are.

I get the ticket in the mail and disregard it.

Yesterday, I'm in the shower and the door bell rings.

GF answers the door and a guy asks for me by name.

She tells him I am not home. He asks if I will be there later, she tells him I am out of town.

He asks if he can leave some papers with her, she asks what kind and he says court papers.

She tells him to leave them in the screen door because she is busy and closes the door.

I get out of the shower and see that she removed the papers after he walked away. I swiftly walk back to the screen door and place the papers back where he left them.

I figured if he were to pass by later, he would see they were still there and I have not "received" them yet.

Anything I can do to rid myself of this shameful act of disobedience?!?!

**Side note, I know I'm gonna get a few white knights telling me to man-up to my consequences, but in my defense, I thought it was a red light camera only! If I had known it was a speed camera as well, of course I would've slowed down!! The area where the camera is placed has a 40MPH speed limit that drops to 35 a few hundred feet from it. Trap much?

A few weeks back, I was tagged going 46 in a 35. It's in an area I drive thru at least 4 times a week, but I always assumed it was only a red light camera since it was at an intersection and not along the side of the road like speed cameras typically are.

She tells him I am not home. He asks if I will be there later, she tells him I am out of town.

He asks if he can leave some papers with her, she asks what kind and he says court papers.

She tells him to leave them in the screen door because she is busy and closes the door.

I get out of the shower and see that she removed the papers after he walked away. I swiftly walk back to the screen door and place the papers back where he left them.

I figured if he were to pass by later, he would see they were still there and I have not "received" them yet.

**Side note, I know I'm gonna get a few white knights telling me to man-up to my consequences, but in my defense, I thought it was a red light camera only! If I had known it was a speed camera as well, of course I would've slowed down!! The area where the camera is placed has a 40MPH speed limit that drops to 35 a few hundred feet from it. Trap much?

Got cought up in a yellow not too long ago...

worst is car is on my bros name so now everyone gonna know I messed up

peeps gonna talk mad stuff about not being able to drive etc. Im in Cali.... so people drop some knowledge

Got cought up in a yellow not too long ago...

worst is car is on my bros name so now everyone gonna know I messed up

peeps gonna talk mad stuff about not being able to drive etc. Im in Cali.... so people drop some knowledge

i thought they just mail the ticket to your house..

the f they doing sending someone to your house.

i thought they just mail the ticket to your house..

the f they doing sending someone to your house.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that ain't no excuse, dawg. tell it to the judge.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that ain't no excuse, dawg. tell it to the judge.

but in my defense, I thought it was a red light camera only! If I had known it was a speed camera as well, of course I would've slowed down!!

Go to court, this is a valid excuse.

but in my defense, I thought it was a red light camera only! If I had known it was a speed camera as well, of course I would've slowed down!!

Go to court, this is a valid excuse.

They sent someone to your home for going 11 miles over the speed limit? Are you sure you aren't leaving anything out?
BTW, what city/state is this in? My pops lives in L.A. and they just mailed him a ticket (it was for turning on a "no turn on red" light).

They sent someone to your home for going 11 miles over the speed limit? Are you sure you aren't leaving anything out?
BTW, what city/state is this in? My pops lives in L.A. and they just mailed him a ticket (it was for turning on a "no turn on red" light).

something strange here... why would they send someone to your house so soon?

something's not right.. you sure the ticket is real?

something strange here... why would they send someone to your house so soon?

something's not right.. you sure the ticket is real?

laugh.gif
my dude took the papers and put them right BACK where they were.

you was really thinking of every option huh?

laugh.gif
my dude took the papers and put them right BACK where they were.

you was really thinking of every option huh?

Are you sure? they normally just mail you a ticket with the picture in it. If you can somehow dispute that it is not you in the picture, you can get out of the ticket. But something feels off here, idk why they would be sending someone personally to your door to deliver a photo speeding ticket.

Back
Top Bottom