Any word on Cement IV retros this year?

if they come out with the same shape and quality of the '99 iv's, then i can live with the jumpman on the back. i don't walk backwards so i won't be staring at it.

i cant wait for them to retro because im not going to drop 400-500 for something that might fall apart

I could see Jordan doing them Christmas 2012. Have to get off that XI train sometime, and the IV would provide the same sort of hype.

Wouldn't mind them doing a black pair done half way right this time, and not like that CDP

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These are Coming This Year Just Wait People Damn
GG said it??
(Puts $150 in an envelope that says "White/Cement 4's)
Patiently waiting now.
Thanks for the info!

always coming through with the info.
What season?  hopefully after the summer when my money is at its peak.

Pass. 99% feeling that it will have the shape, the netting and mold of the militaries. Quality might be better. Not even an OG looking box will save it. Happy with my 2 wearable pairs.This release will be like the CDP 4s. Average with mixed feelings

How sure are you?

I was told last night that they're canned until next year, along with the XIVs that were supposed to be dropping.

nerd.gif

^^^ yeah well we just got confirmation on those XIV's. But I think IV's are asking for TOO much 2011 is already stacked.

Cement IV would be lovely... Maybe they'll drop as a QS as the rest of year seems pretty stacked so far, and they haven't shown up in any catalogs yet.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I don't know how I am going to feel about these with that recent iv shape.... Jumpman on the back won't bother me that much... and these are my 2nd favorite of all time!
I don't know why, but something tells me JB might change the shape once again for the White/Cement IV retro. it seems like theyre getting back to making retros look similar to OGs. I don't seem them putting Nike Air on the back. But I can see them either slanting the mesh or reverting the shape back to the egg shape of the 1999 4s.

I also see these sitting just like the White/Cement IIIs are doing right now.

I would be happy if they used REAL mesh not that one piece LA Gear mesh they use now. If the brand can bring out a Retro IV that is even close to the 99 Retro much of the faith I've lost in the company would be restored.....they don't have to say NIKE AIR, there is too much else to fix to worry about that....just a well made Retro IV.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by green rhino123

one of the reasons people like this wht/blk 4 so much is because
it hasn't been retrod a second time
meaning: the only visual one has is of the true-to-og-version

if they never dropped crappy miltary blues - more people would like them more, etc.

once they drop a new-retro version - people will start to like this model/colorway less
overall, just watch
Kinda happened to me and the Infrared 6s

i know jb is killin all our classics, same with metallic 1s.....idk if i want them to retro em

Damn I wish you people would stop complaining about the jumpman being on Jordans...

Nike Air is NOT gonna happen, get over it already.

Back
Top Bottom