Anybody checking out Domo Genesis' new album No Idols? Vol. OF's weed rapper

If you aren't aware, Domo Genesis is a member of Odd Future (probably the reason I don't see anything about the new album on NT lol). It's a free album that he just dropped around 7 eastern. Entirely produced by the Alchemist. It's a short album, but so far its living up to my standards. good beats, good raps... check it out

http://limelinx.com/ds86j

here's his twitter @DamierGenesis

Odd Future is probably one of the more polarizing groups on NT, but even if you don't like them normally I would give this a listen it's :pimp:

Don't let your dislike for OF or "weed rappers" stop you from checking this out. Cats enter threads all of the time to post negative opinions on things before they listen, in his case give it a shot before you rant.

"The Daily News" with Spaceghost x Earl x Action Bronson is :pimp:

Last edited:
I thought it was a mixtape lol. But I dl'd, still gotta listen to it tho. The tracklisting with all them features and Alc on the beats seems crazy tho. I dont really listen to OF much anymore but I like that Domo is the only one in the group willing to collab with ppl outside of just the group

God damnit man.. Domo Genesis is so wack.. I love Alc but this dude is so bad.. i'm gonna give it a spin though just cause of Alc.:smh:

It's heat, Odd Future as a whole is maturing, not as much shock value, they are very skilled... unlike ASAP ::coughs::

The Daily News
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Don't let your dislike for OF or "weed rappers" stop you from checking this out. Cats enter threads all of the time to post negative opinions on things before they listen, in his case give it a shot before you rant.

Exactly. Like the comedian up there that just said no.. They are dope and they get **** because tyler can be annoying. Domo, earl, hodgy especially have been sick and usually people don't give em a chance.

I barely know who Domo is, but ALC's name attached to anything is an automatic DL/purchase from me. ALC is probably my favorite producer. This "Til The Angels" w/ Freddie Gibbs and Prodigy is :pimp: :pimp:

Havent had a chance to really listen but the few skims I did sounded good. The production is dope, but that was expected.

Like the guy who said, OF is maturing. I've always said Hodgy was good, but Domo is getting pretty nice. They are definitely more than just for shock value. :smokin

God damnit man.. Domo Genesis is so wack.. I love Alc but this dude is so bad.. i'm gonna give it a spin though just cause of Alc.:smh:

Aye bruhs I take everything back.. Alc did his thing on this joint and Domo Genesis actually fit the beats perfectly. This joint is dope as hell.

Like A Star :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
All Alone If they just took the grunting off would be so dope

After covert coup, everything alchemist releases warrants a listen from me.

its was official a loooooong time ago that ALC is the best producer in the game.

LOVE how he's doing whole projects with an array of different artist the days not to mention his most recently released album was a certified classic.

ALC can do no wrong. glad people are really startin to recognize his talent.

Back
Top Bottom