Anybody drink on the job? Before work, lunch breaks, etc.

pimp.gif
 yes
I can wait to drink tho.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I drink beer at lunch all the time. Years ago my boss told me "just make sure you keep some gum on hand, so people cant smell it when youre back in the office".

(i work for a beer company)

If you dont mind, which company do you work for?

I drink beer at lunch all the time. Years ago my boss told me "just make sure you keep some gum on hand, so people cant smell it when youre back in the office".

If you dont mind, which company do you work for?

on Wall st. its not matter of who does, its a mteer of you who doesn't. 

$2 blue moons every other day for me during lunch.

on Wall st. its not matter of who does, its a mteer of you who doesn't. 

$2 blue moons every other day for me during lunch.

yea i use to do it all the time working night shift in my office and never ever had to see anybody it was great...

yea i use to do it all the time working night shift in my office and never ever had to see anybody it was great...

Yall dont have beer fridays ?? THe cooler at my job stays filled with beer, only on Fridays lol. Come 12pm we gettin it poppin
smile.gif
im an accountant btw lol

Yall dont have beer fridays ?? THe cooler at my job stays filled with beer, only on Fridays lol. Come 12pm we gettin it poppin
smile.gif
im an accountant btw lol

Which company, if you can share that info
nerd.gif

Which company, if you can share that info
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

im talking about a beer or 2.  Nothing that is gonna have your body and breath rocking.  I just need that slight buzz then ill chew some gum or a mint.  I'm not talking about slamming shots then showing up slizzered.

laugh.gif

I had a few beers at work before. Lowkey was slapped with my manager chillin
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

im talking about a beer or 2.  Nothing that is gonna have your body and breath rocking.  I just need that slight buzz then ill chew some gum or a mint.  I'm not talking about slamming shots then showing up slizzered.

laugh.gif

I had a few beers at work before. Lowkey was slapped with my manager chillin
smokin.gif

When I was a personal banker...ALL THE TIME. with what the company asked us to do and the things we did to make our numbers, I had to get smashed on lunch breaks. Me and 2-3 other bankers would go.

When I was a personal banker...ALL THE TIME. with what the company asked us to do and the things we did to make our numbers, I had to get smashed on lunch breaks. Me and 2-3 other bankers would go.

Used to come in work buzzed/lit all the time 'cause I hated it.. I stopped after the manager smelled it and let me go early because I was feeling 'sick' and didn't want to risk it if other supervisors knew. It wasn't a corporate job or anything, just a place where you serve food.
Other than that, I don't think there's anything wrong with puffing a J before work, as long as it gets you focused.

Used to come in work buzzed/lit all the time 'cause I hated it.. I stopped after the manager smelled it and let me go early because I was feeling 'sick' and didn't want to risk it if other supervisors knew. It wasn't a corporate job or anything, just a place where you serve food.
Other than that, I don't think there's anything wrong with puffing a J before work, as long as it gets you focused.

Back
Top Bottom