Anybody drink on the job? Before work, lunch breaks, etc.

Happy hour Thursdays 6pm @ the law firm I work at. But just about any day after 6pm you are liable to see folks walking around with a bottle of wine or beer socializing with the other Associates or Partners.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

would NEVER consider doing it at one of my jobs, but have showed up prob still drunk from the night before
laugh.gif

however, i work at a bar too, and used to get it POPPIN' before i got my license back
roll.gif
had some fun %+@ times at work

laugh.gif
you feel me? Everyday after work is a damn party. Gotta pick my car up daily from work the next morning. Lol smh.

would NEVER consider doing it at one of my jobs, but have showed up prob still drunk from the night before
laugh.gif

however, i work at a bar too, and used to get it POPPIN' before i got my license back
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you feel me? Everyday after work is a damn party. Gotta pick my car up daily from work the next morning. Lol smh.

When I worked at a parts plant I kept a water bottle full of vodka every thursday and Friday
Now that I assemble cars I don't anymore. But factories are like the wild west. Drunken fights,
gambling, and people smoking weed out back

When I worked at a parts plant I kept a water bottle full of vodka every thursday and Friday
Now that I assemble cars I don't anymore. But factories are like the wild west. Drunken fights,
gambling, and people smoking weed out back

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

the infamous "can i get a ride to my car?"

man. there's some slow nights where ALL of us are hammered, too fun. play whatever the #%%! we want loud as hell, love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not to mention getting paid while all this is happening
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

the infamous "can i get a ride to my car?"

man. there's some slow nights where ALL of us are hammered, too fun. play whatever the #%%! we want loud as hell, love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not to mention getting paid while all this is happening
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never drank during work but I used to get blazed damn near everyday on my breaks. Come back in paranoid as hell.

Never drank during work but I used to get blazed damn near everyday on my breaks. Come back in paranoid as hell.

I don't, but my mom will (but only when she and I go out to lunch). to be fair, she started her own company 22 years ago and probably never even took a lunch break the first ten years, so she deserves a drink or two from time to time.

I don't, but my mom will (but only when she and I go out to lunch). to be fair, she started her own company 22 years ago and probably never even took a lunch break the first ten years, so she deserves a drink or two from time to time.

There has been 2 days out of 2 1/2 years that I've been to work and not smoked a blunt on the way and finished the roach after I ate lunch. 
ohwell.gif
 Kinda dig my job for that.

idk why, but this sounds like an Ep. of Intervention and your moms an alchy 
laugh.gif

There has been 2 days out of 2 1/2 years that I've been to work and not smoked a blunt on the way and finished the roach after I ate lunch. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, definitely not. We go out to lunch maybe once every few months, and I know for a fact she doesn't drink on any other lunch breaks. It's because we go to a restaurant. She usually just brings a sandwich from home to work.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, definitely not. We go out to lunch maybe once every few months, and I know for a fact she doesn't drink on any other lunch breaks. It's because we go to a restaurant. She usually just brings a sandwich from home to work.

Yes. I've gone to sleep at 4-5 a.m., and went to work at 10 a.m. still faded. I've never knocked drinks during work though.

Yes. I've gone to sleep at 4-5 a.m., and went to work at 10 a.m. still faded. I've never knocked drinks during work though.

I do auditing over night. I am by myself so I stay coming in work buzzed. Never drank while at work.
Never been told I smell like Alcohol yet.

My last job, I would come in smelling like yesterdays alcohol all the time.

I do auditing over night. I am by myself so I stay coming in work buzzed. Never drank while at work.
Never been told I smell like Alcohol yet.

My last job, I would come in smelling like yesterdays alcohol all the time.

Back
Top Bottom