Anybody drink on the job? Before work, lunch breaks, etc.

some u guiz have problems.. lol 
laugh.gif

during my senior year of hs i worked at mcdoanlds and then F.Y.E, lunch breaks were designated  strictly for 
pimp.gif
 & the food court...

some u guiz have problems.. lol 
laugh.gif

during my senior year of hs i worked at mcdoanlds and then F.Y.E, lunch breaks were designated  strictly for 
pimp.gif
 & the food court...

We had this thing at my old retail job. Some people would work 8-4, others 12-8, 10-6 or whatever. The 8-4 people would hit up this brew/restaurant a block away after work and just get their drink and lounge and eat on and the people from the other shifts would swing by on their lunch of 15 minute break, come chug a few and head back. This was a weekly thing. 
laugh.gif

We had this thing at my old retail job. Some people would work 8-4, others 12-8, 10-6 or whatever. The 8-4 people would hit up this brew/restaurant a block away after work and just get their drink and lounge and eat on and the people from the other shifts would swing by on their lunch of 15 minute break, come chug a few and head back. This was a weekly thing. 
laugh.gif

When I worked on black friday in the mall I smoked and drank a margarita on my break. Came back into work greeting every customer happy as hell

When I worked on black friday in the mall I smoked and drank a margarita on my break. Came back into work greeting every customer happy as hell

i used too during my lunch break, i havent done it in a couple of months tho. it makes work so much better, the only thing that sucked i always had to go take a piss

i used too during my lunch break, i havent done it in a couple of months tho. it makes work so much better, the only thing that sucked i always had to go take a piss

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Yes. I've gone to sleep at 4-5 a.m., and went to work at 10 a.m. still faded. I've never knocked drinks during work though.

I dont understand how people do this

I did that once, never again
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Yes. I've gone to sleep at 4-5 a.m., and went to work at 10 a.m. still faded. I've never knocked drinks during work though.

I dont understand how people do this

I did that once, never again
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i have drank at 11 in the morning AFTER work before. never during or before, although i have came into work slightly drunk from the night before a couple of times

i have drank at 11 in the morning AFTER work before. never during or before, although i have came into work slightly drunk from the night before a couple of times

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

ive smoked on my lunch break?
if that counts. lol

I've seen folks smoking on their breaks so I don't think it really counts lol
As for me, I've only drunk twice during lunch breaks but stopped.  My boy got fired from drinking during his lunch break because the HR person came to the same bar during the lunch break and caught him.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

ive smoked on my lunch break?
if that counts. lol

I've seen folks smoking on their breaks so I don't think it really counts lol
As for me, I've only drunk twice during lunch breaks but stopped.  My boy got fired from drinking during his lunch break because the HR person came to the same bar during the lunch break and caught him.

i wouldnt but on a related note some of my class mates in school smoke their herb during free periods... i wish they would stop because when they try to participate in class they %*@# up the flow of dicussion so badly

i wouldnt but on a related note some of my class mates in school smoke their herb during free periods... i wish they would stop because when they try to participate in class they %*@# up the flow of dicussion so badly

i work door to door type %+@% with no supervision so i smoke, drink, %%$*, or whatever else i wanna do, and don't hate on the door to door %+@% ill bet i make as much and more than some of you college degree having @++!%#%

i work door to door type %+@% with no supervision so i smoke, drink, %%$*, or whatever else i wanna do, and don't hate on the door to door %+@% ill bet i make as much and more than some of you college degree having @++!%#%

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I think the real question here is you can feel two beers?

Thats even crazier when I think about it being on your lunch break, if I shotgun two Im not feeling it
ohwell.gif

Yeah I can feel 2 beers.  I drink them as fast as possible tho.  I'm not chillin and eating lunch with the beer.   I doesn't really last long but Feelsgoodman

Im weird..I can handle liquor, but give me ONE beer...maybe 2...wraps. Insta-slizzard 
laugh.gif

Things are gross tho 
sick.gif
makes 0 sense

Back
Top Bottom