Anybody drink on the job? Before work, lunch breaks, etc.

On special occasions me & some of the younger coworkers would drink 4loko's at lunch. & put them in regular cups while working at our desks.

Not on the regular though. but the times we did were fun times lol

On special occasions me & some of the younger coworkers would drink 4loko's at lunch. & put them in regular cups while working at our desks.

Not on the regular though. but the times we did were fun times lol

Never drank during work. Now coming to work still drunk from the night before? That happened a few times 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Never drank during work. Now coming to work still drunk from the night before? That happened a few times 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

First time I ever got drunk was on the job. Was a lifeguard and it was a really hot day we told all the kids the pool was closed for maintenance,
we started drinking and I went and took a nap at my post on the top of the slide.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.. Man I miss those summers

First time I ever got drunk was on the job. Was a lifeguard and it was a really hot day we told all the kids the pool was closed for maintenance,
we started drinking and I went and took a nap at my post on the top of the slide.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.. Man I miss those summers

i've been drunk at work on numerous occasions, but they're all from the night before. And usually i can play it off, cept for this one time when i smelled like straight booze and my district manager was at our morning meeting next to me...still work there though, but sadly it's retail. wouldnt do that in the corporate world though...i hope lol

i've been drunk at work on numerous occasions, but they're all from the night before. And usually i can play it off, cept for this one time when i smelled like straight booze and my district manager was at our morning meeting next to me...still work there though, but sadly it's retail. wouldnt do that in the corporate world though...i hope lol

I think the real question here is you can feel two beers?

Thats even crazier when I think about it being on your lunch break, if I shotgun two Im not feeling it
ohwell.gif

Thats even crazier when I think about it being on your lunch break, if I shotgun two Im not feeling it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

ohwell.gif

Yeah I can feel 2 beers.  I drink them as fast as possible tho.  I'm not chillin and eating lunch with the beer.   I doesn't really last long but Feelsgoodman

ohwell.gif

Yeah I can feel 2 beers.  I drink them as fast as possible tho.  I'm not chillin and eating lunch with the beer.   I doesn't really last long but Feelsgoodman

Originally Posted by datboi81

if it's retail who gives a flying 747 F if you work drunk or come in drunk,   i know i could care less about a job that isn't my career.

Originally Posted by datboi81

if it's retail who gives a flying 747 F if you work drunk or come in drunk,   i know i could care less about a job that isn't my career.

Originally Posted by AEA18

This is the official are you an alchy thread
laugh.gif

First thing I thought too. 
laugh.gif

Guess its more common than I thought. I woudnt do it on the job, then again I dont really like the taste of beer either. Corona with a lime is the only beer that I find "good" tasting. Or atleast something I can drink without having to say "blehhh" in my head.

Originally Posted by AEA18

This is the official are you an alchy thread
laugh.gif

First thing I thought too. 
laugh.gif

Guess its more common than I thought. I woudnt do it on the job, then again I dont really like the taste of beer either. Corona with a lime is the only beer that I find "good" tasting. Or atleast something I can drink without having to say "blehhh" in my head.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

ohwell.gif

Im weird..I can handle liquor, but give me ONE beer...maybe 2...wraps. Insta-slizzard 
laugh.gif

Things are gross tho 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom