Anybody else having problems with the XVII's CDP

Thats why i sold them for cheap like i said. Its all good Javy12, but Jordan Brand threw me under the damn bus on this one
smh.gif

XVII's were'nt the worst CDP shoes that will go to the XVIII's. Talk about horific quality!

Man mines was ashy also but they weren't that bad damn an i only wore mines like 3 times

Originally Posted by Javy12

therealjondoe I was thinking the same thing, I only pay $65 shipped so im not worry. ill just use them for winter beaters.

Its not that bad of a deal for that price

those where wiped off after wearing...they look just like mine after I wiped them off...

ya i ordered 2 packs and 3 out of the 4 shoes had "burn marks" right out the box. kept the 2 that had the least amount n returned the other pack.woulda sold em but didnt want someone to get stuck with the jacked up pair.

I wish I never got rid of my 17's. i like them now..lol. but yeah mines came out a lil ashy too.

My 17's were no different. The toes were white and the midsole looked like it might have been wet at one point or another even tho they were DS. I didntsweat it tho cuz i fixed the problem with a good suede cleaner and a brush. Now they look fine. But no doubt about it the CDP 17 were a bit of a swing and amiss for sure.

caught a bad one.....
smh.gif

my 17's on the other hand were fresh but i creased them a little,got tight,and now they reside in their box

Yes! For some reason the 17s from the cdp does that, mine has the same problem , i recommend not wearing them alot. cdp quality isnt too great either.

I doubled up on that pack, and both my carmines and 17's are in great condition,but thats after going through about 6 pks. mix and matching 17's ,sothe quality on most the 17's were poop......

my cdp 17s look like yours but i wore mine several times, but they were nowhere near perfect. the materials are not very good. compare these to the OG XVIIIand its horrific. I was going to get the 5/18cdp, but the suede on those 18's was worse....the 17s came with crappy materials....you didnt getplayed....for $68 I'd get another pair and make mine strictly beaters

My 17's and 20's were a bit ashy, but my real problem is the cushioning on the 17's. Doesn't these supposed to have zoom in the heel? They feelstiff as all hell.

Back
Top Bottom