anybody evacutating for matthew??

Naw man he been living in Fort Lauderdale for 3 years, he talked about he been in tornadoes before. I'm like bruh this is a Category 4 hurricane you aint no damn meteorlogist. And you 66 and from Detroit, we don't have hurricanes. I'm worried  and annoyed. I left Tampa when we had Hermine last month before I moved to Colorado. Even though it wasn't nothing doesn't matter. I don't like rain as it is that why I left Florida to begin with. I don't play around with mother nature and I'm not trying to be apart of history. Legit pissed bruh.

Last edited:
Naw man he been living in Fort Lauderdale for 3 years, he talked about he been in tornadoes before. I'm like bruh this is a Category 4 hurricane you aint no damn meteorlogist. And you 66 and from Detroit, we don't have hurricanes. I'm worried  and annoyed. I left Tampa when we had Hermine last month before I moved to Colorado. I don't play around with mother nature and I'm not trying to be apart of history. Legit pissed bruh.

If he's in Lauderdale, he's not living in a mandatory evacuation zone. There are hurricane warnings in effect for this area, although I believe it's expected to remain east of the coast until Palm Beach (though anything can happen obviously).

And hurricane winds are a possibility in Broward tonight and tomorrow. Agreed, I don't **** around with nature either and I get annoyed when people casually brush **** like this off.

I've seen the destruction wrought in NY when it was lightly brushed by a Cat 1. It ain't no joke.

Last edited:
Had to turn from MSNBC, talking about certain places could be UNINHABITABLE for weeks or MONTHS :rolleyes

Over-the-top coverage got the rest of the country tuned in for the ratings :smh:
But Baton Rouge flood couldn't get 30 minutes through Trump's sweepstakes week :\

Got work off today cause of it. They already saying tomorrow is business as usual :smh: son couldn't just slide through for a bit longer ?

If this a Category 4 and they said to evacuate why do people ride it out? I'm pissed at my Dad for staying when yesterday I told him it was a Category 3 and he said they aint said to evacuate. I'm like its a Category 3 they aint gotta tell you to leave and why would you wanna stay anyway? If there is no power or the streets are flooded you can't do anything and its inhabitable. I don't understand the disrespect for Mother Nature. It will always be undefeated.
But I'd you're use to the storms than its just another one to ride out. But old people are stubborn

i go to school near a body of water in SC.

parked my car on one of my homies inclined driveway and left most of my clothes and shoes at my house down there.

what are the odds of my **** getting wrecked or flooded?

a couple weeks ago there was a tropical storm/hurricane and it was just hella rain but i think i underestimated how crazy this **** about to get.

i go to school near a body of water in SC.

parked my car on one of my homies inclined driveway and left most of my clothes and shoes at my house down there.

what are the odds of my **** getting wrecked or flooded?

a couple weeks ago there was a tropical storm/hurricane and it was just hella rain but i think i underestimated how crazy this **** about to get.

Lot of areas of SC are low lying as it is, is flooding common in that area during tropical storms/torrential rains? If so, I'd have someone move the car if you can.

Last edited:

Naw man he been living in Fort Lauderdale for 3 years, he talked about he been in tornadoes before. I'm like bruh this is a Category 4 hurricane you aint no damn meteorlogist. And you 66 and from Detroit, we don't have hurricanes. I'm worried  and annoyed. I left Tampa when we had Hermine last month before I moved to Colorado. Even though it wasn't nothing doesn't matter. I don't like rain as it is that why I left Florida to begin with. I don't play around with mother nature and I'm not trying to be apart of history. Legit pissed bruh.
I wouldn't be so upset. I understand its family but we are getting the weaker side of it. Its pretty much a tropical storm here but palmbeach/north florida are going to get the eye of it it seems. 

Damn keeping it trill though. Can't believe there are people not taking this storm serious. Mother Nature ain't nothing to play with
My reasoning for being upset glad Pops is good. People be overestimate it like there meteorlogists and know it. SMH. 

My reasoning for being upset glad Pops is good. People be overestimate it like there meteorlogists and know it. SMH. 

Prayers for your dad. This storm already proved its casualties. What more of a gamble do u need to prove

Stay safe out there bruhs
Nature isn't anything to play with. Heard there's at least 108 confirmed deaths in Haiti already :smh:

I'm out here in Miami vibing. Yall wylin, unless you live in the palm beach, central area of Florida. You should have been outta there though. NY cribs not built for canes b, yall jawns like 200 years old built out of old wood (no homo)

Last edited:
Always better safe than sorry. I've got food and water to last, but power would be the real kicker.

I'm working in Daytona now though and they're gonna get the worst of it. We had to wrap and unplug all our valuable equipment and shut down for business.

Seminole county should be good, just losing power is the big thing.

Regular rain started falling over here, nothing crazy. There's a slight breeze in the air.

Always better safe than sorry. I've got food and water to last, but power would be the real kicker.

I'm working in Daytona now though and they're gonna get the worst of it. We had to wrap and unplug all our valuable equipment and shut down for business.

Seminole county should be good, just losing power is the big thing.

Yea we're just going to get heavy rain and power outage

Had one of my trucks in Daytona and one in Ormand Beach. Had to pick both of them up this am

Can't afford to lose one

Be careful out there

Back
Top Bottom