al audi

Banned
sick.gif
 I dont wish this on anybody

This is my third time getting this

1st. Dominos
2nd. Wendys
3rd. The Cheesecake Factory

This (&#$# makes you literally wanna die. Im tryna eat real food for the first time today as i type this.

Last night i was coming outta both ends literally at the same time.

btw i had chicken tacos and she wanted to go i already feel this place is overrated but they (&#$# with with this (&$##@

Wow that's pretty bad.

I had food poisoning once, and it was absolutely terrible.

I lost 10 lb in 2 days.

When the hurricane came and we were out of power I ate some bad food. It really sucked.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Wow that's pretty bad.

I lost 10 lb in 2 days.
yea son, i think i lost a good 5 already im lookin leaned out.

yo heartburn is crazy right now i cant even eat but i have got to try

yup and I had to go to work too because I had called out sick the weekend before that when I really wasn't
smh.gif

On top of that people didn't show up for their shifts so I ended up working a double shift that day too
mad.gif
smh.gif

2 weekends ago. It was bad. My stomach looked like it was 40lbs heavier, that's how much my stomach exploded. Plus I couldn't sleep at night because of it.

I was on a gatorade only diet for 3 days.

*raises hand.

I died inside that day.

I could barely even drive home.

It just happened to be the one day I decided to go out of my jurisdiction
and eat something I had no business eating.
smh.gif

I remember trying to shake it off and hit the gym....
Grave mistake.
smh.gif

I had some bad ribs at a cookout like 6 years ago....I was on the toilet about every 20-30 minutes for about 2 days with the worst diarrhea ever....that #*#+ sucked.

Hope u feel better bro....

Lol, what a coincidence.

I ate some seafood this past Friday and that +%%# didn't hit me till Sunday morning...

... had massive diarrehea (sp?) for like 2 days straight.

I was in bed weak as hell the whole time.

I didn't/couldn't want to eat anything until yesterday...

yup...everyone seems to get it from taco bell where im from.

i was in bed for days...complete agony...and you get really sweaty and no matter if youre naked theres nothing you can do about it.
frown.gif

jack in the box FTMFL... i ate their twice in my life and i swear both times i had food poisoning.

puking and have mudbutt every 3 minutes, not to mention a 98 degree fever, i thought i was gonna die.

best remedy is to refuel on gatorade, i drank like 5 litres of that stuff in 2 days.. ur body loses electrolytes and tons of sodium/water.

yeah. ate at this pho joint at night. woke up the next morning feeling nauseous. ended up throwing up twice. one of the worst feelings ever. before that, i hadnt thrown up in maybe 7-8 years

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Lol, what a coincidence.

I ate some seafood this past Friday and that +%%# didn't hit me till Sunday morning...

... had massive diarrehea (sp?) for like 2 days straight.

I was in bed weak as hell the whole time.

I didn't/couldn't want to eat anything until yesterday...

yea man feelin weak like that with a sour stomach is the worse

Biggie62 yea i looked real bloated too yesterday then it just hit me, its like your body does not want to digest it knows something is up, crapin and throwin up all night man.

had one last year after going to a graduation party. The party was on Saturday and on Monday I felt like *%@# and I threw up like 2-3 times. Think that's the first time I've ever thrown up. Had to immediately call off work.

Agreed, there's nothing I've ever gone through that's been worse.

I was confined to my bed aside from frequent trips to the bathroom.

I'm pretty sure it was Wendy's (chicken nuggets + fries is all I ever get from there) so I've not been back since.

Nope I could not make it through my food at all, just crazy body aches, cold, heartburn, headache. Geez I feel worse now than earlier in the day.

twice,

mcdonalds and burger king.. mayonnaise both times,

HUGE headache with the chills, it only lasted the night tho, actually the first time i puked it was out of my system and i felt alot better... i never had a bad case, so im lucky i guess

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Wow that's pretty bad.

I lost 10 lb in 2 days.
yea son, i think i lost a good 5 already im lookin leaned out.

yo heartburn is crazy right now i cant even eat but i have got to try

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure the go to Rx for this situation is Flagyl.  If you're not already on some sort of antibiotic, you should soon.

nope
but my ace just got sick from eating @ Fridays in Times Square.. been sick for a couple days

i was gon take a broad there this weekend too
indifferent.gif

I got it pretty bad on my last visit to Mexico after drinking the water down there. I was sick for almost a whole week, but the +$$@$% up part about it was that

it was bottled water.
smh.gif

I was at my friend's wedding and after the actual ceremony there was a luncheon. I ordered steak and got sick from that, and I couldn't even make it to the reception that night.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've had it three times in my life too:

1. Jack in the Box (Chicken Sandwich)
2. Jack in the Box (Chicken Sandwich) <--- never eating that for the rest of my life
3. Costco (Pepperoni Pizza)

Threw up all day, even threw up dark green matter (wasn't sure what that is)

Back
Top Bottom