Anybody ever have their long term/main chick come out the closet on em?

So just watch and when they get all into it try to sneak your self in and if all that don't work just Fap to it
roll.gif

Just because you get more buns than the next guy doesn't make you look less like a simp. I'm not trying to come at you OP, just making a point.

You just need to tell that broad that if she's not down for a 3some with her and her girl you got two chicks on standby who are ready and willing. STOP letting this girl run over you, its not worth the headache. I mean sure you can say your girl got a girlfriend but if you not getting any of the action that statement is null and void
laugh.gif

J23S wrote:
Just because you get more buns than the next guy doesn't make you look less like a simp. I'm not trying to come at you OP, just making a point.

You just need to tell that broad that if she's not down for a 3some with her and her girl you got two chicks on standby who are ready and willing. STOP letting this girl run over you, its not worth the headache. I mean sure you can say your girl got a girlfriend but if you not getting any of the action that statement is null and void
laugh.gif

then just drop her. i told my chick if she was ever come out the closet that she better be planing on sharing because it wasnt right that she can have something on the side while im just here. but your girl straight OP. man up if she doesnt agree with you then you dont need her.

im sorry, but your a sucker

your girl of 5 years is out side eatin the box and prob eatin the cheeks too and your cool with it and not even tryin to get a 3 some?

grow a pair.

tell oh girl either you get a 3some or its over or something son, cause right now you looking real soft....

talking about shes jealous, but she can go out and do her? odds are she already had a 3some and and you dont even know.

im sorry, but your a sucker

your girl of 5 years is out side eatin the box and prob eatin the cheeks too and your cool with it and not even tryin to get a 3 some?

grow a pair.

tell oh girl either you get a 3some or its over or something son, cause right now you looking real soft....

talking about shes jealous, but she can go out and do her? odds are she already had a 3some and and you dont even know.

i strongly advise you to cut all ties asap before she starts to play you like a fiddle. i've got my gay friends and my straight friends, and i would say most of the lesbians i know are bat %$!$ crazy. especially the bi ones who are not in a solid relationship. shoot me a PM if you wanna.

I just read your thread about your girl and I wanted to give my 2 centsto you w/o putting my business out in the thread....I've been with my girl for 3+ years. I've always known that she hadbisexual tendencies. We talked about threesomes but nothing everhappened. About a year and a half into our relationship, she startsmessing around with this girl behind my back...it didn't take me longto figure out what was going on though...basically we broke up brieflybut got back together. I feel exactly the same way you do, about howyou don't feel too badly since it was with another female, but it stillsucks b/c of the hypocrisy. Anyway our relationship seems fine now, weeven have a daughter together. It is hard to fully trust her but heyits been almost 4 years for us and I still love her, and again, thefact that it was another is female sits better with me than if it was aguy for some reason - I don't like it but its somehow easier to copewith I guess.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i strongly advise you to cut all ties asap before she starts to play you like a fiddle. i've got my gay friends and my straight friends, and i would say most of the lesbians i know are bat %$!$ crazy. especially the bi ones who are not in a solid relationship. shoot me a PM if you wanna.
yea she crazy.......lot more crazy before me but i have her balance. i know she loves me though.

bi polar id say.

yea she crazy.......lot more crazy before me but i have her balance. i know she loves me though.

bi polar id say.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

So this thread pertains to TWO females, and there isn't pictures of either of them?!

The hells wrong with you?!

ive not met the other chick yet..............just description

ive posted my girl before........no face shot though.

How long has she been scissoring other girls behind your back? I mean not only have you turned her to females but she not even sharing
smh.gif
Funny tho I just saw True Life: I'm A Bisexual yesterday.

Tell her you gonna mess around with a next chick same way..

She cant say %#%% to that.. if she does just tell her to @*$@ (...she might be crazy but you go gym so you'l be fine)

Originally Posted by RAWse

Drop the B
Please do, I know ya'll have been together for a while but right now she wears the pants in the relationship or whatever you wanna call. Man up and let her know the deal

yeah honestly as tempting as it is to stay w/her......

if this was a dude she was seeing you'd be acting way different

pretend it is in this case because morally it's no different. she doesn't deserve a second shot or this bs two-way relationship if she cheats on you after 5 yrs of history.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

bi polar id say.

Goes hand in hand, bipolar folk tend to be overly sexual.  Seriously, anyone i've known with a legit bipolar chick does cheating/swinging %#%+ like that.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Son woulda went Chris Beniot on her

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

pretend it is in this case because morally it's no different. she doesn't deserve a second shot or this bs two-way relationship if she cheats on you after 5 yrs of history.
I agree. This would be completely different if this was a JO, but seeing as though she's your main chick, it's unacceptable.
Drop her man.

Back
Top Bottom