Anybody ever have their long term/main chick come out the closet on em?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i strongly advise you to cut all ties asap before she starts to play you like a fiddle. i've got my gay friends and my straight friends, and i would say most of the lesbians i know are bat %$!$ crazy. especially the bi ones who are not in a solid relationship. shoot me a PM if you wanna.
yea she crazy.......lot more crazy before me but i have her balance. i know she loves me though.

bi polar id say.

Goes hand in hand, bipolar folk tend to be overly sexual.  Seriously, anyone i've known with a legit bipolar chick does cheating/swinging %#%+ like that.
is this really true? cuz the biggest freak bar none i know is bi polar and has add
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

She may leave you for this woman if she is jeopardizing a 5 year relationship.

Seriously would you have put up with this if she was messing with a dude?

This girl has him wrapped around his finger. She also is telling him he cannot get any sidepieces, all the while she is getting hers and she has him there as her main and she can use him to his advantage.

You are cool with this for the fact she got with another girl and not a man behind your back? So, the whole part about her lying, deceiving you, betraying you, does not get to you? Where is your self-worth and dignity???? Grow some cojones. But hey, if this is what you are fine with, you do you. But, it seems like it bothers you all the while you are letting her step all over you.

Damn lurkin.
smh.gif

I know y'all have some years together but you need to dead this broad.

Cheating is cheating regardless if it's a male or female.

Lol !@*@ yea.. I dated a bi-chick in high school and it was pretty lame cause chick was emotional as !@*@..cryin' over her past girls and all that
smh.gif

Cheating is definitely still cheating whether it be male or female. I wanna see why you're still with this chic.. with that said..pics

Back
Top Bottom