Anybody Ever Hit a Buzzer-Beater Game Winning Shot?

i hit a game tieing 3 over some guy in middle school to send it into over time... all u hear is silence and then him saying "thats off!"... SWISH!but we lost in over time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and i hit a couple half court shots as halftime ended twice but it was watever cuz it was only halftime.

yeah, in a rec league... and i'm one of the worst shooters
laugh.gif
Wheni got the ball and was about to shoot, my teamates were all "OH SH** NO!" then it went in then they're all 'YEAH!"

I hit a Three to end the first half in one of my AAU games (One of the rare times my Mom didn't come so i didnt get it on camera). Nothin' but Net andit also had that extra snap when you got the perfect spin on it.

I've been involved in a several buzzer beaters...

The good:
- In Junior High we would go to the local high school for the summer basketball camps and I once hit a 3/4 court shot at the buzzer when we were down 2 butthere were no threes so it went to overtime.
- As a sophomore in high school I was swinging (playing mostly JV and garbage minutes on Varsity.) In the JV game I hit the game-tying 3 with a second left inregulation. We ended up winning in overtime. Then in the Varsity game, all of our guards got into foul trouble so I was playing at the end of the game. Tiegame with 10 seconds left, they double off me so they get it to me on the wing. I pumpfaked and pulled up at the ft line and hit it. Then the other team pulleda C-Webb and we won the game.
pimp.gif

The bad:
- My senior year, we lost to one of our cross-town rivals on a 3/4 court shot at the buzzer.
- In my last game in a winner goes to a winner-to-state game (I'm sorry I didn't know how else to word it.) we lost because my dude got broke down onthe weakest spin and then the guy hits a fadeaway at the buzzer.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Naw, just game point at the gym and park
Also got to make the game ending/gym closing shot with last shot rules because of some activity and gym had to close earlier
grin.gif

The arrogant/cocky smirk + fist pump + glance at cutest chick in the gym
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baree23warD

- In my last game in a winner goes to a winner-to-state game (I'm sorry I didn't know how else to word it.)
Semi's of the State Qualifying tournament?

Back
Top Bottom