Anybody ever let a girl cut their hair?

One of y friends let his ex cut his hair
She effed him up. One side longer than the next
Dude wore a hat for a month straight

Yea, they are actually pretty easy to talk to and i hate conversating with barbers.

At the barber shop I used to go to in high school, the girl was the 2nd best barber in the shop.

this was Loose Ends in Gardena, California.

not all girls suck at cutting hair. even though she was always only my second choice, she was the only other person I'd let cut my hair in there besides myreg. barber. but a lot of dudes would only go to her so I guess for some she was the best in there. her job was straight and this was a good shop too...thatplace would get packed up.

Yes and a white lady at that.
Post that PS of the black dude from smallville with the N64 cartridge hairline cuz thats what ya boy was looking like

Chinese female. FTL

had my edge looking like Vegeta. talking on the phone while trying to give an edge.
mad.gif

Just this last weekend my barber didnt show up. So she was the only one there she did a good job but she took forever.

poor job when I got one

laugh.gif
everytime?? barbering is a man's job, who knows man hair better than a man?

But I don't knock the hustle, girls must get better tips.

my sister cut my hair from middle school until high school but as the years progress she became ill n gained my trust to cut it when needed. dont get me wrongbut I still go to the barber shop because when that menstration comes it hard for her to take criticim i dont want o hurt her feelings and all..

the only woman I trust that cutted my hair is my mom and I let her do it from time to time when my barber is on vacation or hes sick or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom