Anybody Ever Use A Ouija Board??? Anything Happen?

I wouldn’t mind trying it out
Don’t!

Don’t invite that into your life.

But that’s all I can tell you.

When you start you gotta say “O____ O____ can you play with me” always keep your hand on the tool. You can’t just get up and leave either. You have to say “O____ O____ can we leave now?”

When you’re playing, your hands will be freeeeezing cold.

Ask if He/She is a good spirit? When did you die? Etc. be respectful.

My last warning man. Don’t do it.

I think I posted this story on here before but not quite sure.

Anywho, here it goes.....

When we were younger and in middle school we used to make em outta paper and mess around at school. Well Mom Dukes caught wind of this and was like let me get y'all a real one.

Me and my sister got one and messed around with it a while. We never took it too serious though. Always thought one person was moving it and what not.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and our neighbor at the time caught wind of us having it and wanted to play with it.... so we were like cool. Played with it for weeks and the thing would move and spell out things but again me and my sister never took it serious and just assumed someone else was moving it.

Well the neighbor girl wasn't so lucky... She started having problems after we played with it and really started suffering. She couldn't sleep and was really thinking someone was coming after her.... Her and her family moved away some time after but we ran into her mom a couple years after and the girl had actually tried to commit suicide and they had to send her to the looney bin to get her right. Never got an update after that since we never seen her or any of her family members after that day.

Me and my sister tell this story to everyone and til this day we both maintain that neither of us moved the little thing on the board at all.. I know for sure I didn't. I'm not saying that I believe the board was the cause of this girls problems but every time someone mentions a Ouija Board I tell them the story.

rip.

Always been cautious about this stuff. Smoking weed really made me a believer in alternate dimensions and such. I'll just dwell and explore on the realm that I was assigned to.

Don’t!

Don’t invite that into your life.

But that’s all I can tell you.

When you start you gotta say “O____ O____ can you play with me” always keep your hand on the tool. You can’t just get up and leave either. You have to say “O____ O____ can we leave now?”

When you’re playing, your hands will be freeeeezing cold.

Ask if He/She is a good spirit? When did you die? Etc. be respectful.

My last warning man. Don’t do it.
I was joking but thanks for the info, family

It predicted the rockets first championship in 94

**** was crazy

We asked right when the season started too

Back
Top Bottom