anybody ever work for delta airlines?

grin.gif
just got a call from them, but the $!*!! way out baltimore

I use to back in 05. Three words........International Flight Privileges. I work for Airtran(Southwest) now. Would love to be able to fly around the world. Pretty decent job. Pending your position you'll probably work 3 hours during a 8 hour schedule. The rest of time you'll be chilling.

I use to back in 05. Three words........International Flight Privileges. I work for Airtran(Southwest) now. Would love to be able to fly around the world. Pretty decent job. Pending your position you'll probably work 3 hours during a 8 hour schedule. The rest of time you'll be chilling.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

laugh.gif
man I want to call back so got dayum bad but driving an hour to work everyday is madness....
and i just landed something this past thursday.

but i want to do both.

laugh.gif
man I want to call back so got dayum bad but driving an hour to work everyday is madness....
and i just landed something this past thursday.

but i want to do both.

I say take a chance and see if you can manage the schedule. The reason I don't work for Delta no more is because of a second job. Delta is really strict about employees having second jobs. I say give it a shot.

I say take a chance and see if you can manage the schedule. The reason I don't work for Delta no more is because of a second job. Delta is really strict about employees having second jobs. I say give it a shot.

nerd.gif
yeah, I see......lol.......how much was the pay there when you were working?

I'm going to see what my schedule is like when i go to my new job on monday then hit delta back and prob set up an interview date.

nerd.gif
yeah, I see......lol.......how much was the pay there when you were working?

I'm going to see what my schedule is like when i go to my new job on monday then hit delta back and prob set up an interview date.

I think it was 9.75. May have changed since 05.

hmmm I see......and by "flight privileges" what do you mean? like I can fly anywhere for free?

that's a nice %%% benefit.

If I had friend's in Bmore thing's wouldn't be so bad lol........

I think it was 9.75. May have changed since 05.

hmmm I see......and by "flight privileges" what do you mean? like I can fly anywhere for free?

that's a nice %%% benefit.

If I had friend's in Bmore thing's wouldn't be so bad lol........

Yep, you fly for free. I think Delta charges for gas tax though depending on where you're going. It's not much though.

Yep, you fly for free. I think Delta charges for gas tax though depending on where you're going. It's not much though.

i work for dl now... any questions u have u can get the answer from me... basically the pay is average BUT u get to fly domestically for free and international u just pay the taxes... plus u get shti loads of discounts, i hear if u live in atl n work for dl damn near every store gives discounts...

i work for dl now... any questions u have u can get the answer from me... basically the pay is average BUT u get to fly domestically for free and international u just pay the taxes... plus u get shti loads of discounts, i hear if u live in atl n work for dl damn near every store gives discounts...

Back
Top Bottom