pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

8da36f083e1326bd7311c26d28b5c06eb4ee35b7.pjpg

I remember this guy from one of the first JB magazines. These XI samples are by far the best samples of all time (except those all white snakeskins
sick.gif
)

Yeah, dude is like neighbors with Gentry or some isshh like that.
Never the less he has some amazing samples.

The XVI's and XVIII's on the left or very nice.
OG IX powders with the black 23 on the heel, extra nice!
White toe playoff XIII's along with all the XI's

this picture would seem to end the debate as to the existance of the blue/white XI's, no?

Originally Posted by babylebron

this picture would seem to end the debate as to the existance of the blue/white XI's, no?

I don't think so, I still think the ones MJ was wearing were different because the ones that guy has have Jordan on the lace holes.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I don't think so, I still think the ones MJ was wearing were different because the ones that guy has have Jordan on the lace holes.

OMG!! Im tired of this issh, those are not concords!!!!!

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

lol calm down and reread the post champ. I don't think anybody has said one word about Concords...

M!ke

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

lol calm down and reread the post champ. I don't think anybody has said one word about Concords...

M!ke

they are White/Black Jordan XI's, it's been posted a ton in the JB forum over the years, it was confirmed from Gentry himself MJ never had aWizards colorway done in the AJ XI.

Yes White/Blue XI's exist as pictured above but MJ wasn't wearing that colorway in that pic.

I think that's Joe...He works at Footlocker @ the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas...
He's been in the game for years!

From what i remember he showed alot of these shoes plus more you cant see in the pictures (Qrich VIII lows, chutney xiiis, multiple colors of xvi lows) at SCvegas event. i believe someone said (maybe he told me, talked to him for awhile, not sure dont remember) he was a wear/test shoe guy back in the day. ALOT ofheat, wish i had all these samples i would definately rock em, esp in size 9!

From what I understand, Joe Iqbal is Gentry's brother in law. These pictures were taken by me in 06.

You're welcome NikeTalk.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

From what I understand, Joe Iqbal is Gentry's brother in law. These pictures were taken by me in 06.

Collecting shoes? What's the use in me trying to do it?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Phase2x

From what I understand, Joe Iqbal is Gentry's brother in law. These pictures were taken by me in 06

Collecting shoes? What's the use in me trying to do it?

my thoughts exactly...
ohwell.gif
none the less, Phase, thanks a TON forthe pics

M!ke

thanks for the pics Phase!
happy.gif

The lowtop breds and true blue samples are dope. Some of that stuff is just unreal.
pimp.gif

And Crossisom, that seinfeld gif always make me laugh
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Phase2x wrote:

You're welcome NikeTalk.

-Jermaine

i think i am in love
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom