anybody had a battle with anxiety/depression????

i have been depressed and not doing anything with my life lately. i live off girls i meet and get buy on that and unemployment. i have panic attacks sometimes i dont have health insurance. i go to the gym to try to help me but it is only temporary relief, just like fapping
embarassed.gif

i cant get a job i apply to jobs every day i never get call backs and when i do go on interviews i never get the job i dont have a criminal record i do have gaps in my employment history. i cant seem to find the root of my depression and anxiety. i dont smoke and i gave up drinking for my fitness i can't afford to talk to a therapist

also the last two weeks i've had a loss of sexual appetite i just don't want to fap or have sex i never felt like this ever

Yeah man. Forget the past. Move forward, experience the present moment, move forward. Experience being. Just keep flowing, don't doubt, no double-binding decisions. Selfpity is a hindrance. Be thankful for being alive. Thank Allah, Yah, Jah for the breath, energy in you.... tales of the Dutch.

I been battling with this %%% for years plus ADD. Medication and talking with my therapist works for me. Most of the time. Celexa FTW.

When I'm feeling down I just say Eff it and try to move on. I think of people who have it worse than me and I feel a lil better.

Chin Up. Cheer Up.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Nah bruh, depression is for b's. Man up pleighboi.
Pull your skirt down. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Depression is a real condition. Ive seen it destroy lives, marriages..

Back
Top Bottom