Anybody here carry a murse

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Cardcase + moneyclip

Keys

Cellphone

What else you got in your pockets bro??

i ride the bus and the train everyday to work. u expect to take my phone charger my book and my lunch in my pockets?

plus why the hell do u mention money clip? i doubt u ever need that.
Get a small backpack and please don't bring the fanny pack back. And for that matter how would you fit a lunch and a book in a fanny pack.

i was jk about teh fanny pack <3

I just carry my duffle bag around

Its not the best idea but eh

I carry around mad %!%@
walet
ipod (rip)
phone
hand sanitizer
pack of gum
brush
glasses with case
keys

%!%@ is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

I just carry my duffle bag around

Its not the best idea but eh

I carry around mad %!%@
walet
ipod (rip)
phone
hand sanitizer
pack of gum
brush
glasses with case
keys

%!%@ is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

^ I know someone would still my idea, although in my mind its the double gun type.

"Its a satchel! Indiana Jones wears one."

I have a messenger bag for everyday use or a duffle on the days I hit the gym. I also use a fanny pack at the gym for my iphone/ipod

^ I know someone would still my idea, although in my mind its the double gun type.

"Its a satchel! Indiana Jones wears one."

I have a messenger bag for everyday use or a duffle on the days I hit the gym. I also use a fanny pack at the gym for my iphone/ipod

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

case-full.jpg

It carries my wallet, keys, cell phone, chap stick, gum, lighter, cigarettes.  
With the Beats still in there?

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

case-full.jpg

It carries my wallet, keys, cell phone, chap stick, gum, lighter, cigarettes.  
With the Beats still in there?

Theres nothing wrong with rocking a bag I actually Intern for a new leather goods company that makes man bags and they are not your typical ones check it out

www.mbarqgo.com / www.mbarqgo.fr and you would be surprise who rocks the bags and I got nothing but love for all the NT fam and if anybody wants to cop I can probably get a smooth discount .

Respect

Theres nothing wrong with rocking a bag I actually Intern for a new leather goods company that makes man bags and they are not your typical ones check it out

www.mbarqgo.com / www.mbarqgo.fr and you would be surprise who rocks the bags and I got nothing but love for all the NT fam and if anybody wants to cop I can probably get a smooth discount .

Respect

Back
Top Bottom