Anybody here carry a murse

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Cardcase + moneyclip

Keys

Cellphone

What else you got in your pockets bro??

i ride the bus and the train everyday to work. u expect to take my phone charger my book and my lunch in my pockets?

plus why the hell do u mention money clip? i doubt u ever need that.
How would a fanny-pack fit all the other things you mentioned...you weren't clear in your OP what you were carrying.
In that case, look into Manhattan Portage.  Messenger bags.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Cardcase + moneyclip

Keys

Cellphone

What else you got in your pockets bro??

i ride the bus and the train everyday to work. u expect to take my phone charger my book and my lunch in my pockets?

plus why the hell do u mention money clip? i doubt u ever need that.
How would a fanny-pack fit all the other things you mentioned...you weren't clear in your OP what you were carrying.
In that case, look into Manhattan Portage.  Messenger bags.

I just use the basketball string bag also, but usually I can carry everything in my pockets

I just use the basketball string bag also, but usually I can carry everything in my pockets

i work in nyc and lots of people with suits everyday carry bookbags. bball string bag maybe not but deff a simple bookbag not a powerangers glow in the dark one but a black/blue/brown cant go wrong really

i work in nyc and lots of people with suits everyday carry bookbags. bball string bag maybe not but deff a simple bookbag not a powerangers glow in the dark one but a black/blue/brown cant go wrong really

Originally Posted by FOG

Depends... Some people pull off the look quite nicely.
To be honest CR could wear pretty much anything and still bang bishes.  If OP wearing a purse as a fashion statement LOLs, bishes dont care what you wear as long as you look good .

Originally Posted by FOG

Depends... Some people pull off the look quite nicely.
To be honest CR could wear pretty much anything and still bang bishes.  If OP wearing a purse as a fashion statement LOLs, bishes dont care what you wear as long as you look good .

I also use a fanny pack at the gym for my iphone/ipod
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry, whether I use my iPod or iPhone, I use an arm band.

I find myself carrying more items than my wallet/keys/phone, so I got a messenger bag for laptop/reading materials/iPod.  It's a Ben Sherman canvas bag, I dig it although it is showing major wear and tear.

I also use a fanny pack at the gym for my iphone/ipod
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry, whether I use my iPod or iPhone, I use an arm band.

I find myself carrying more items than my wallet/keys/phone, so I got a messenger bag for laptop/reading materials/iPod.  It's a Ben Sherman canvas bag, I dig it although it is showing major wear and tear.

Back
Top Bottom