Anybody here ever posted on Niketalk while being drunk?

laugh.gif
grin.gif

If I'm drunk, that means I'm at a party fondlin' females and having agood time and when I do come home, it's straight to bed.. who signs on their comp?
grin.gif
smh.gif

I did once from the sk while waiting for a "homie" to show up... didn't work well for me... 2nd Strike
tired.gif

this is what can happen if you're drunk and pass out in front of a computer while posting on NT.
Drunk%20Owned.jpg

I would like to think we would all rather be drunk with real people rather than cyber space. Could just be me though??!?!?!

Pssh...*scoffs*...
grin.gif
.... yeah I'll come in the crib at 3 completely lit.... and sign into facebook and NIKEtalk like +++$ it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

I would like to think we would all rather be drunk with real people rather than cyber space. Could just be me though??!?!?!

nah I agree
i posted while there was a natural mystic blowing through the air though

Ive posted under BFOs name while drunk at his crib.

He was probably taking a crap, or puking in the bathroom at the time.

stoned - all the time.

drunk - usually in social situations when drunk, and when i get back from those situations, i sometimes want to tell drunken tales of debauchery to NT, buteven in my inebriation, refrain from such things.

I'm too worried about getting banned, so i avoid the "new topic" button at all costs when wasted.

Back
Top Bottom