Anybody Know of this Filipino Track Jacket!? (ADIDAS)

man if i saw him i would jack him...forealz, i would......no really i would really whoop his @#%$ for that...yea im broke so what
Team Pacific Northwest​

The General Forum made me stop collecting!!​

Co-sign... Finally got my hands on it.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Quote:
man if i saw him i would jack him...forealz, i would......no really i would really whoop his for that...yea im broke so what
:lol:
laugh.gif

wow that was fast.
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando), Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black, AF1 High's All sz US 9.5-10 DS
FS: Penny 1 (New York) sz US11 DS

i'm going to laugh at anyone i see wearing that here.

seriously.. who ever needs to wear a jacket in the philippines?

unless you're in baguio, or if it's pouring sheets of rain.. c'mon now..
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

^^^^Good lookin out King; I swooped the last one at the Westfield this afternoon, a little big but very nice.........
* AKA $crilla John$on *​

Quote:
^ Yo! How's it going man? You back in the PI?

naw man, i wish. you know the pace here...work, work, work. not enough time to just chill. it's been going well here, but i still miss it over there. well, except for the heat.

^

That's probably you're last chance for anyone that needs one. My resources only have big sizes left. Smalls and Mediums are a wrap.

for my ny/nj area nters,against all odds @ the palisades has the track jacket.i believe you could order the jacket from their site too.
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

Back
Top Bottom