Anybody Know of this Filipino Track Jacket!? (ADIDAS)

Originally Posted by penny1bibby10

heads up!

adidas philippines track jacket will be available on march 28 (or is it 24?) in the adidas store in rob galleria. limited stocks. Php 4.5k. just call the store or visit them for the exact details.

great! im going to try my luck and 1

This jacket came out about 6 months ago with the matching addias shell toes to go with them. Great jacket I always get a lot of compliments for mine. I boughtthis at my local champs sports. retail was only $70.00, and I got it half off on employee discount!!!

i thought it was gonna be released in may? anyway, will it only be re-released here in the philippines?

heads up!

adidas philippines track jacket will be available on march 28 (or is it 24?) in the adidas store in rob galleria. limited stocks. Php 4.5k. just call the store or visit them for the exact details.

anyone whos available to get one PLEASE get @ me... i WANT a size L in this and will pay for these (USD) shipped to the US with a reasonable finders fee...

Originally Posted by InItForTheLove

heads up!

anyone whos available to get one PLEASE get @ me... i WANT a size L in this and will pay for these (USD) shipped to the US with a reasonable finders fee...

well hopefully they do re stock on the jacket. re sellers prices arent that reasonable as of the moment they go for over $120 now w/o shipping
grin.gif

adidas philippines track jacket will be available on march 28 at rob galeria. the lady said you can pay for it now as a reservation and pick it up on the dayitself
happy.gif

jackets practically gone everywhere. anyone have a size M that wants to trade for an L? hehe. bnew never used.

heads up guys

meron pa sa shoe salon glorietta makati kanina nung nag mall ako

price yata nya ay 4,595

Ey guys i know this is niketalk but since it connects with the topic d like to post a pic of what a friend of mine copped during the past week.

Enjoy!

ingat lang guys .

at naglabasan na ang japeks version nyan .

$*! ang kakapal nga ng mukha eh , japeks na nga presyong orig pa ang benta bwahahahahaha .

Originally Posted by OwwGss

ingat lang guys .

at naglabasan na ang japeks version nyan .

$*! ang kakapal nga ng mukha eh , japeks na nga presyong orig pa ang benta bwahahahahaha .

Geez, thats scary dude... you've seen one thats a fake? most likely it in gh...
mad.gif

yesterday, megamall and shang said that they would be getting stock tomorrow or sell those that werent reserved.

anyone out there selling an M? hehe

Back
Top Bottom