Air max 95s Dark grapes & patent Breds
Air Force ones

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

glad to see no lebrons being excluded, Im not really suprised that those foams aren't excluded..

trying to cop some blackout, home V2's and GR Bred Lebrons.. anything else i dunno

glad to see no lebrons being excluded, Im not really suprised that those foams aren't excluded..

trying to cop some blackout, home V2's and GR Bred Lebrons.. anything else i dunno

Heard the Limit was a G. Wish the Electric Green Pro's weren't excluded!!!!!! I'll have to see what they have on Thursday. Might just get a few socks and fitteds from my connect. Lol.

Heard the Limit was a G. Wish the Electric Green Pro's weren't excluded!!!!!! I'll have to see what they have on Thursday. Might just get a few socks and fitteds from my connect. Lol.

Confirmed!! Just saw a picture of the email. This Friday & Saturday (4/1 & 4/2). I only saw the first page but it says new info on discount cards as well, so hopefully an expanded limit on spending amount. 
pimp.gif

34d1621f0e20fe845c04bad3ba85bf6829882cbe.jpg

Confirmed!! Just saw a picture of the email. This Friday & Saturday (4/1 & 4/2). I only saw the first page but it says new info on discount cards as well, so hopefully an expanded limit on spending amount. 
pimp.gif

Air forces aren't exactly excluded. You're limited to 2 pairs during the entire 50. Along with everything else on the exclusion list.
As far as the limit, its 500. The 500 though is to last you the WHOLE month
mad.gif

Im not too upset about that though, atlas we get an EA. It's long due.

Air forces aren't exactly excluded. You're limited to 2 pairs during the entire 50. Along with everything else on the exclusion list.
As far as the limit, its 500. The 500 though is to last you the WHOLE month
mad.gif

Im not too upset about that though, atlas we get an EA. It's long due.

Originally Posted by Shiner45

pimp.gif

Do you have the rest of the e-mail concerning the cards and exclusion list? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Shiner45

pimp.gif

Do you have the rest of the e-mail concerning the cards and exclusion list? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom