Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

Groady Wang wrote:
Update. As of right now the limits are one and the same. So employees only have $500 to play with at most, and thats if they haven't bought anything this month yet. Im hoping upper mgmt figures out they are f*cking up their liquidation numbers and reset ppls limits for the saturday.
Dosent make a differnce... if employee appreciation is either on 4/1 or 4/2 then its the beging of April which resets the limits. Dont look for raised limits seeing how April is a dry month besides the 7's on the 16th. And to all this hate for Ken Hicks, he is doing a great job! Like I have said, several times Footlocker loses money on 50% off. And 80% off the product is marquee that would sell its self. So why whip out all that product on a fri & sat and have nothing for the rest of the week to sell at full price. And I know someone will say footlocker carries shoes that will never sell so footlocker needs "you"....that's what RTV's are for.

The new CEO doesn't have a clue! He can not have any concept of kicks! Most footlockers are ghosttowns (except maybe HOH) if profits were bad with 50% offs happening often then it will get worse. FL very rarely mark down their kicks to compete with local shops, hell they just marked down the Pippen I to $90, those things sold for $50 everywere else. I guess he thinks that if people can get discounts they will buy them anyway! HE IS A JOKE & STOKCHOLDERS WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT FOR LONG!

The new CEO doesn't have a clue! He can not have any concept of kicks! Most footlockers are ghosttowns (except maybe HOH) if profits were bad with 50% offs happening often then it will get worse. FL very rarely mark down their kicks to compete with local shops, hell they just marked down the Pippen I to $90, those things sold for $50 everywere else. I guess he thinks that if people can get discounts they will buy them anyway! HE IS A JOKE & STOKCHOLDERS WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT FOR LONG!

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Groady Wang wrote:
Update. As of right now the limits are one and the same. So employees only have $500 to play with at most, and thats if they haven't bought anything this month yet. Im hoping upper mgmt figures out they are f*cking up their liquidation numbers and reset ppls limits for the saturday.
Dosent make a differnce... if employee appreciation is either on 4/1 or 4/2 then its the beging of April which resets the limits. Dont look for raised limits seeing how April is a dry month besides the 7's on the 16th. And to all this hate for Ken Hicks, he is doing a great job! Like I have said, several times Footlocker loses money on 50% off. And 80% off the product is marquee that would sell its self. So why whip out all that product on a fri & sat and have nothing for the rest of the week to sell at full price. And I know someone will say footlocker carries shoes that will never sell so footlocker needs "you"....that's what RTV's are for.

From my understanding, FTL's accounting will not recognize the 1st or 2nd as the new month.  The 3rd officially starts the month since its the beginning of a new week.  Any of the marquee product that is left sitting is going against the stores sell through numbers anyway.  So the faster they get rid of it the better their sales trending history will be.  I don't like what Hicks is doing with the discount, but then again im used to when the EA limit used to be $3000 and when they would exclude AF1s and Dunks. 

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Groady Wang wrote:

From my understanding, FTL's accounting will not recognize the 1st or 2nd as the new month.  The 3rd officially starts the month since its the beginning of a new week.  Any of the marquee product that is left sitting is going against the stores sell through numbers anyway.  So the faster they get rid of it the better their sales trending history will be.  I don't like what Hicks is doing with the discount, but then again im used to when the EA limit used to be $3000 and when they would exclude AF1s and Dunks. 

In regards to the $500 monthly limit. According to my manager, the $500 limit does not reset every first, second or third of the month. The $500 limit resets every 30 calendar days.  

In regards to the $500 monthly limit. According to my manager, the $500 limit does not reset every first, second or third of the month. The $500 limit resets every 30 calendar days.  

is this 50% April 2nd confirmed? i work with the company but haven't heard anything. ive been hoping for one for a long time now.. havent we all, huh.
grin.gif

is this 50% April 2nd confirmed? i work with the company but haven't heard anything. ive been hoping for one for a long time now.. havent we all, huh.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ksg11pnoy

Whoa I was told every 1st of the month.... That would suck for me if it doesn't since I bought 2 pair of entourages..... 
To my understanding we also get a separate limit for 50s don't quote me but I am 70% sure we will still have 1000.00 limit on this 50......

Originally Posted by Ksg11pnoy

Whoa I was told every 1st of the month.... That would suck for me if it doesn't since I bought 2 pair of entourages..... 
To my understanding we also get a separate limit for 50s don't quote me but I am 70% sure we will still have 1000.00 limit on this 50......

Originally Posted by joe one

grin.gif
confirmed.

Originally Posted by joe one

grin.gif
confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom