Anybody NOT shop at the mall anymore?

I get fitteds, watches, and cologne at the mall. I occasionally get shoes at the mall, but theyre almost never for me. I cant remember the last time I boughtany clothing aside from a couple 2 for $40 hoodies at Champs/Footlocker

i hate the mall, sneaker stores have your typical mall shoes and the clothes in the designer stores aren't good as in the stores, say, down town maybe?

hate going to malls. mostly everything is online, but i also enjoy going to vintage/thrift shops.

i dont buy none of my clothes at the mall...the last time i bought a shirt from the mall i seen 10 different people with it the next day....all diff colors and$!$# i was so heated ever since then ive been coppin everything offline except for like dress clothes (slacks,button ups ,etc)

Only time I go to the Malls during Champs/FL Emp 50% sales to go check my dudes who work there, outside of that it's only to get food from the Food Court.

Simple in and out 5 mins.

i probably go to the mall twice a month, mostly to look at shoes, or see if DTLR has anything decent on the sales racks.

i do...i can't shop online cuz stuff fits different and i know i won't feel like sendin it back and waitin for it to get put back on my creditcard...but i don't shop like i used to...its just to much of a hassle and i'm getting very picky...i stay buying shoes tho cuz i work at a shoestore...then i never have clothes to go with them cuz i don't know what i want...

Back
Top Bottom