Anybody Remember Larry Johnson and the Grandmama Converse Kicks

oNE OF THE GREATEST SHOES EVER MADE!!!!! ima try and post my pair! grand-ma-ma's r crack!!!! ya really missed out on these. I hope they re-release em inMORE colorways.

Damn does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Size 11 pair of Aero Jams. I love thta sneaker I need two pairs. PM me if anything

Originally Posted by bballgeniusyml

The retros were crap sneakers, they were so stiff and I think the react juice were made of solid rubber compare to the originals... I love those original AeroJams & KJs'...
I thought they used their air cushioning system for the retros rather than REACT. That's why I didn't purchase multiple pairs. Conversewas amazing in the early to mid nineties.

Does anybody know why they stopped using the juice? It would give their shoes so much more appeal which is something the Wade sneaks desperately need.

From what I heard, the juice began to leak out after usage...I think that's why they stop using the REACT Juice

Anyone know what year these came out? Were these the first Larry Johnson shoe? They are called the Aero-Jet RS2 HI

Those aero jams was stupid fresh when I was kid!!! The charlotte Horntes was my favorite team in the 90s... they had Zo, Mugsy, and LJ!!! Damn they were nice!I miss those days....

^^^ oh yeah I remember that episode when grandmama was on family matters too!!! Funny !**+!

Those aero jams was stupid fresh when I was kid!!! The charlotte Horntes was my favorite team in the 90s... they had Zo, Mugsy, and LJ!!! Damn they were nice!I miss those days....

^^^ oh yeah I remember that episode when grandmama was on family matters too!!! Funny +@%*!

^^^ oh yeah I remember that episode when grandmama was on family matters too!!! Funny !+!*!

^^^ oh yeah I remember that episode when grandmama was on family matters too!!! Funny +%+@!

Back
Top Bottom