Anybody still wear/buy Jerseys?

yeah i rocks my Jerseys when i find it appropriate during the sport season mostley and durring the playoffs and summer never just cause or on laundry day . fit yeah i wear them alot

Still rock my jerseys, people who wore them because fab made it "cool" are tools...

Just picked up Home and Away dodgers Blanks and a 2001 Ichiro home with the patches
smokin.gif

i only have the kobe jerseys that matter (home, away, sunday's best), and my FAV one, the kirilenko jazz musical note jersey (for the jersey, not theplayer) and i do wear them. not religiously, though.

who cares what people think. wear your jersey, swingman or not. and if you want to listen to these fashion-crazed pansies on NT, then do you. i wouldn'tthough. why take fashion advice from dudes (MIND YOU) on a msg board? if they crack on you wearing a jersey, question their manhood for doing something a womanshould be doing.

peace.

Originally Posted by alhubley

I have a bunch of authentic NBA jerseys I dont wear anymore and was thinking about throwing them up on ebay. Would it even be worth the effort though?

What you got? Pm me.

Wore my VC authentic today...
glasses.gif

I don't wear them as much as I used to, but I got a bunch in my closet still & a bunch framed. Was never a trend.

If your a sports fan then jerseys were never a trend/fad. i buy authentics of all my favorite nba players and usually wear them to play ball in.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I only mess with Authentic's
2jaeqlf.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
f5_1_bl.JPG

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i would rock jerseys if i could afford them. i only rock $5 tees from the asian beauty supply store folks.
pimp.gif

but yo, the sickest jersey i ever seen was a Authentic Cinncy Bengals jersey. for one, i aint never seen a fan of the bengals in my entire life. and the blackand orange looked so sick! in person. that would be the next jersey i'd buy if i ever get any money.

im from downtown newport news, and everybody and they grandmom had Vick jersey. some dudes even copped the Vick Va Tech jersey from Peddlers Village that iaint never ever seen in stores and i aint never seen VA Tech wear
laugh.gif
that%%%$ was still sick tho.

Back
Top Bottom